Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so my friend punched his ex-girl in the face

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Mar 15, 2005.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

so we're waiting for my homie to come with some girl so we can head to the party.

he shows up with what we like to tease as his 12year old samoan girlfriend.
    we get to the party and all my old friends are there. i went there thinking i was gonna get into a fight for one of my friends, but it was chill

i see my homies ex-girl and i point them out to eachother cause its been so long.

i find some of my old friends and my homie's ex finds me... she tells me that she can give me a ride home and that she has a one bedroom/one bathroom apartment that she lives in all alone.
    i guess she wanted to bone me or something... i was down. i was going to ask her to suck my dingaling on the roof of the party.. since thats where everybody seemed to be fuckin.

so my homie and her started talkin about old times...i leave them alone so that they may be able to rekindle an old fire.

they leave the house and everybody is havin a good fuckin time..

my other homie started taggin on the house and we're still havin a good fuckin time.

next thing you know.. this girl busts through the front door and grabs my arm all crying...and screaming at me.. "LOOK WHAT YOUR FUCKING FRIEND DID TO ME!! LOOK WHAT HE DID!! HE FUCKING KICKED ME IN THE MOUTH!!!

the more she kept screaming this... the more blood was being sprayed all over my face and clothes. i grab her and took her towards the bathroom and her friend caught me and started screamin at me..
    "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!!
    i told her it wasnt me and told the bitch to take her to the bathroom.

when i went to go outside to give my friend a good beating.. i found him and told him.. "its go time", but then he tells me that she broke a bottle and tried to stab him with it.

now in all reality.. if a girl does shit like that...there are two things you should do.

run..something i would have chosen.....or seriously punch the bitch in the mouth and tell her to cook your fucking eggs.

an angry mob went lookin for him and i tried to lead them a different way.. cause if anybody was gonna handle this.. it would be my homie's older brother.

but for some reason, when i came back outside... this angry mob was trying ot reason with him. i went up there to try to piss them off so that they would beat his ass. and he knows it.

well it was all fun and all i kept hearing was..

THATS WILLY'S FRIEND... WILLY WHERE'S YOUR FRIEND.. WHATS YOU GUY'S PROBLEM?

my gosh.... all i wanted to do was bone the girl.

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

desperate times call for desperate measures.

3. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

that story makes me feel drunk and disorderly.

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

5. heroin dart

heroin dart Senior Member

sounds like an all round gd party 2 me :haha:

6. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i'm sayin'

good times. good times.

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

IF A BITCH CANT SWIM SHES FINNA DROWN.

8. gasfacevictm

gasfacevictm 12oz Loyalist

philly is good for shit like this...come thru for a good party ruining scene.

9. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

I'd like to know how they went from talking about the old times to breaking bottles and getting punched in the mouth.

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

Like theres not a bunch of girls/ex-gf's that you ppl wouldnt want to punch in the grill If no one was around and nothing would happen...............Most of you .

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

*spelling

12. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

hahahaha ABC.

(sp) - 'snoop'

13. source

source Junior Member

now in all reality.. if a girl does shit like that...there are two things you should do.

run..something i would have chosen.....or seriously punch the bitch in the mouth and tell her to cook your fucking eggs.
    [/QUOTE]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

14. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

no blood, no fun..but it sounds as if there was plenty-o-fun there..

15. ka_ko_si?

ka_ko_si? New Jack

:haha: anyone who's played 'postal' and remembers the sample of that old dude saying 'its go time' would fine this as amusing as i do!