So my boy...

Milton

My boy fucking straight erased me from his myspace buddies. That is some wild shit. I'm pretty sure its cause the new fat lard ass bitch he's dating doesn't like me. I don't really care because I'm getting annoyed with his pretentious, self-righteous, "I call people out because they need it" ass. Especially when the bum blows up my and my girlfriends shit when we are trying to keep it low. But who erases people from their myspace.

Keep "self-actualizing" you fucking pussy.

MILTON

BITCH ASS DUDES

ACT RIGHT!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not crying over myspace. Thank you.

I'm saying its a little queer when you have no beef with a person and ooops you get deleted from their myspace. Its like some out of the blue passive agressive shit like, "I'm not going to say anyting but I'm going to take you off my buddy list."

Anyhow, kids need to learn to face reality. You should not be erasing your friend because of a heavy hitter.

In the words of Kanye West "From now on I'm treating fat hoes differently."

MILTON

MYSPACE

MILLIONAIRE

Originally posted by Milton@Nov 28 2005, 08:12 AM

My boy fucking straight erased me from his myspace buddies. That is some wild shit. I'm pretty sure its cause the new fat lard ass bitch he's dating doesn't like me. I don't really care because I'm getting annoyed with his pretentious, self-righteous, "I call people out because they need it" ass. Especially when the bum blows up my and my girlfriends shit when we are trying to keep it low. But who erases people from their myspace.

Keep "self-actualizing" you fucking pussy.

MILTON

BITCH ASS DUDES

ACT RIGHT!

why you bitching about e-shit. do you not see him in real life, is he just your new e-buddy. if he is your "boy"(i hope not in the gay way) just say why did you delete me? :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

i think you dudes are a little to quick to jump on his dick...if one of my friends did something to indicate not being my friend, i would too question it, weather he "de-freinded" me or...well, whatever else people can do to axe freindships, why it needed a thread about it however, i do not know

and, i have deleted people i know off that shit all the time, i dont feel the need to hit them up and be like "yo, i deleted you off my myspace, we arent friends anymore, i want that box of dutches back"

Yo Fonzie,

Get a grip dude. I just came on her to point out that it was odd that somebody would erase another person from their myspace. I thought it was especially weird that an adult would do that without saying anything in person.

But you're right, I might say "why did you delete me?" I might even ask "why did you delete me?" Listen pal, I don't know what in the world encouraged you to talk shit at me. But, you're obviously a 14 year old with too much time on his hands. Fuck off. (Not in the "gay way" either.)

Go play somewhere...

MILTON

GET A GRIP

FUCKIN KIDS!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

My one buddy did that to me once. I just called him and asked what was up. I guess he was just pissed at all his friends and wanted to see if we noticed that he did it. I'd say hit him up in the real world and ask him. I love all these cats that say myspace is gay, you know they have an account.