So my a good friend is a backstabber even though he's got alotta cash.

JaZe

so I lent my dreamcast console to a a good friend awhile back. I call him up in about 2 months from then and his number was disconnected (changed.) at first I try not to get vexed cause I didn't think he would try too do someting like that.. I mean he has money. So after awhile I decided to go find the prick. I knew he lived in a condo complex and the intersection out in the burbs. I stalk him out.. go there everyday for about 2 weeks sitting on a bench in the complex for about 2-4 hours everyday. Finaly after about 2 weeks I see his sister. when she saw me approching her she ran back to her condo. she had a big head start and was able to open the door with a code. I grabbed the door before she closed it and was holding it. Then supper soccer dad johnny comes in from the door behind her and helps her shut it.

anyways after that I decided not to go back to that area for awhile. but this morning I turn on the news and see my face on the morning news, they caught me on the secruity camera and was wanted for "Sexual harrasment, and is tied to other sexual assaults in the area." WTF?!

Ok, so when I heard this I am just guessing the kid got real scared and you cant go to the cops and say "protect me from the person I stole this from." so he got his sister to lie and say I was a "sexual predator."

fucking :chicken:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JaZe

I stalk him out.. go there everyday for about 2 weeks sitting on a bench in the complex for about 2-4 hours everyday. Finaly after about 2 weeks I see his sister. when she saw me approching her she ran back to her condo.

you said you stalk a dude. somethings worng with you. youre not telling the whole story. you fucking wait hours for him to come home? thats some pseudo-homosexual status right there.

Re: Re: So my a good friend is a backstabber even though he's got alotta cash.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

you said you stalk a dude. somethings worng with you. youre not telling the whole story. you fucking wait hours for him to come home? thats some pseudo-homosexual status right there.

yeah.. really I was waiting for him to come home so I could rape him in the ass with my large tender choclate :rolleyes:

Is his sister cute? What games do you have for the Dreamcast? What did the park look like? How far did you have to run? Was the dad naked when he answered the door? Did you look good on the news? Was the anchorwoman looking at your picture like she needed to poop? Did your grandmother find out? Has this hindered your ability to masturbate and think about the sister? Is my head about to explode?

Re: Re: Re: So my a good friend is a backstabber even though he's got alotta cash.

Originally posted by JaZe

yeah.. really I was waiting for him to come home so I could rape him in the ass with my large tender choclate :rolleyes:

well waiting outside his house to play video games is a better excuse, right? youre either that pathetic or making up some tale to get internet responses.