Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So my a good friend is a backstabber even though he's got alotta cash.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JaZe, Apr 26, 2004.

1. JaZe

JaZe Banned

so I lent my dreamcast console to a a good friend awhile back. I call him up in about 2 months from then and his number was disconnected (changed.) at first I try not to get vexed cause I didn't think he would try too do someting like that.. I mean he has money. So after awhile I decided to go find the prick. I knew he lived in a condo complex and the intersection out in the burbs. I stalk him out.. go there everyday for about 2 weeks sitting on a bench in the complex for about 2-4 hours everyday. Finaly after about 2 weeks I see his sister. when she saw me approching her she ran back to her condo. she had a big head start and was able to open the door with a code. I grabbed the door before she closed it and was holding it. Then supper soccer dad johnny comes in from the door behind her and helps her shut it.

anyways after that I decided not to go back to that area for awhile. but this morning I turn on the news and see my face on the morning news, they caught me on the secruity camera and was wanted for "Sexual harrasment, and is tied to other sexual assaults in the area." WTF?!

Ok, so when I heard this I am just guessing the kid got real scared and you cant go to the cops and say "protect me from the person I stole this from." so he got his sister to lie and say I was a "sexual predator."

fucking :chicken:

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

What the hell? Is there a warrant out for your arrest? And why do you still refer to him as your "good friend?"

3. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

shit is harsh... what'cha gonna do pervo?

4. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

OOOHHHH SHIT!!

...your hiding something from us arent you?

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

And the title of your thread implies that people with money usually aren't backstabbers. Bullshit.

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE! :lol:

7. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Must have been a trip to see your face on the news as a suspected sex offender.

8. 1HalfOfMe

1HalfOfMe Member

smell that?

but really, why did the sister run away from you?

9. JaZe

JaZe Banned

I knew his sister pretty well, she knows my face. I am not exactly sure why she was running expect she was real scared? I just wanted to talk to her.. as if I was going to man handle her.

10. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

are you sure that acutally happened?

11. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

12. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

you raped her before she got into the apartments though right?

13. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

man dreamcasts arent even worth that much, was it worth all the hassle?
    perhaps your acting out of principle.

did you contact the police and tell them your side of the story?

14. JaZe

JaZe Banned

I am way too shock rite now to tell them about it. fear that they wont believe me and i am trying to clear my name up. then will be a court case and everything.. so to me thats really taking it out of prinicpal.

15. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

you said you stalk a dude. somethings worng with you. youre not telling the whole story. you fucking wait hours for him to come home? thats some pseudo-homosexual status right there.