1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so listen to how screwed this foolish friend of mine is

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by snowkid, Sep 2, 2004.

1. snowkid

snowkid 12oz Member

so listen to how screwed this foolish friend of mine is

Discussion started by snowkid - Sep 2, 2004

so, this friend of mine, lets call him fred, he's only 15. now i've always known "fred" to be a pretty reasonable young lad, unusually mature for his age perhaps. however i have recently learned of some hot water fred has gotten himself into which has made me wonder how stupid this kid could be.

as it turns out, fred apparently has a long standing habit of going on ebay, using a fake account he created under his mother's name, and bidding on items for fun, that he has no intention or desire to actually purchase. now bear in mind, as idiotic as this little game he has been playing is, up until this point he hasnt actually won any of the auctions he has bid on. notice i said up to this point. as of last week, my little buddy fred bid 2100 dollars for a power book. he won.

now fred doesnt have 2100 dollars. fred is 15. he doesnt have a job. fred lives with his single mom in a small apartment and attends the 8th grade. maybe its 9th as of the other day i'm not sure. but back to the point, fred has NO way of coming up with 2100 dollars. so he decided to ignore the fact that he won this auction. obviously, very soon fred started to recieve emails from the seller of the power book, asking where his money was. actually, demanding to recieve the money. the seller took, understandably, a rather condescending tone in these emails, which apparently annoyed my young acquaitance. the wheels of his young mind set in motion by these pestering correspondences, frank came up with a genious plan for remedying the situation...
    he ignored the emails as long as possible. when that didnt work, he replied with 2 word answers such as "stop fronting". as one might expect, the seller did not stop hounding him for the money.

Fred, growing increasingly annoyed but still not understanding the reality of what he'd gotten himself into, gave the seller negative reviews. he posted on several message boards and on ebay that this seller stole his credit card number, sent him damaged goods, and was anti- semetic. thats right, anti- semetic. meanwhile, fred began corresponding via email with the angry seller, pretending to be his mother, who had allegedly just learned of her son's error. "she" tried to work things out with the seller. he wasnt having it. by now, lawsuits were being threatened.

rather than try to explain the rest of the story, i'll post two of the most recent emails fred recieved from the seller of the power book.

---------------------------email 1-------------------------------------
    I understand and I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I am a businessman responsible for a business that is my livelihood just as you are a mom responsible for your son. It cost me money to list item, stock the item, restock the item after it was fraudulently purchased and the feedback no matter how long it takes to potentially be removed is already there now. Your son cost me a lot of money and if I don't get it back that's just not right. He cost others money also. Here is where we are so far and there is no getting around it,
    1. Your son cost me money which you are trying your hardest to get out of paying, that is internet theft that is covered under IFCC law, 2. He stated in a public forum that I and others stole credit cards and numbers, that's slander and liable and is covered by defamation of character and tort law, 3. I can be compensated for lost wages having to spend unnecessary time and money trying to undo what your son has damaged, I can go on , but I think you get the picture. I am not the type to be unreasonable, but I am a person of principle and I have to insist on being paid for the item that was bought. This is not like you going into a store and buying groceries where you pay before you leave, there is more risk in this business and that's why we are legally covered against fraud such as this. Your son was resourceful enough to defraud people now you need to accept responsibilty and be resourceful and pay for his mistake.

---------------------------------email 2------------------------------------
    Send whatever you can until $1,699.00 is satisfied or $400.00 one time which is what I am willing to settle for to cover my attorney consulting fees and money lost on the transaction and I'll call it done. This needs to be paid as soon as possible.
    Ok, I will be patient, I will give you until 30 Sep 2004, exactly one month. Payment needs to be made by that date. Let your son know that I am not upset at him nor you I am a businessman trying to protect my interests, this is a risky enough business without fraud coming into play. I forgive him and make sure it never happens again. Remember 30 Sep 2004 payment MUST be made! Thank you for your time and honesty.

so fred has come to a deal with this guy. problem is, he doesnt have this money. he has no way of obtaining this money. and his mother, who he pretended to be in numerous emails, actually has no idea of the potential legal action pending against her in leu (sp?) of the actions of her minor son, of which she also has no idea. of course he has no intentions of telling her either.

fred's fucked. turns out my little friend isnt too smart. not too smart at all.

snowkid - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby 12oz Elite Member

yeaaaah baby - Replied Sep 2, 2004

sell drugs

yeaaaah baby - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. cloner

cloner 12oz Senior Member

cloner - Replied Sep 2, 2004

if your friend fred get sued for not paying on ebay and talking shit on the internet..than pleeeeeeease post it here so i can laugh.

cloner - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. WEAK NIGGUH

WEAK NIGGUH 12oz Member

WEAK NIGGUH - Replied Sep 2, 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WEAK NIGGUH - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. snowkid

snowkid 12oz Member

snowkid - Replied Sep 2, 2004

if he gets sued it will be posted immediately for your enjoyment.

snowkid - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Sep 2, 2004

tell him to go to a park, and wait next to the men's public toilet after dark. he'll have that money in no time. he'll also never have to worry about constipation ever again

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK 12oz Elite Member

TURBOCAPSLOK - Replied Sep 2, 2004

LITTLE FREDDY FIST-FUCKER IS FUCKED!

TURBOCAPSLOK - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. gnamla

gnamla New Jack

gnamla - Replied Sep 2, 2004

haha exactly

gnamla - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Sep 2, 2004

http://home.primus.ca/~russlind/russ/images/judy5.jpg'>

"I told you so, motherfucker"......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. test pattern

test pattern 12oz Elite Member

test pattern - Replied Sep 2, 2004

"stop fronting."

goddamnit, this is fucking gold

"stop fronting."

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAA

FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHA

test pattern - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied Sep 2, 2004

wow, that's pretty fucking stupid.

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. sarcasm

sarcasm 12oz Elite Member

sarcasm - Replied Sep 2, 2004

YOU DONE FUCKED UP

sarcasm - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. GucciCondom

GucciCondom 12oz Veteran Member

GucciCondom - Replied Sep 2, 2004

Dude why didn't he just get his mom to say that nobody ever logged into Ebay and did that and that she thinks someone has stolen her Ebay info because her password won't work anymore and that she is sorry it happened but that she doesn't know anything about it.

They will say tuff shit because they aren't going to track someone down unless its for a lotttttt of cash. All the computer forensics involved to be able to say it wasn't someone who hacked it like she said would be too costly.

Your friend is a stupid fuck.

GucciCondom - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. Fondles

Fondles 12oz Veteran Member

Fondles - Replied Sep 2, 2004

his real name is frank.

Fondles - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. Nekro

Nekro 12oz Elite Member

Nekro - Replied Sep 2, 2004

What a dumb shit, motherfucker should have just not replied ever. If it's a fake account made with fake contact information what's the point of even dealing with it? Just close the email account and the ebay account and get on with your life.

The seller's being an asshole though, he should have just cancelled your friend's bid and left negative feedback.

Nekro - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: