So last night....

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got laid a while back, but here is some advice

if you meet a girl at work, and she likes you, and her mom buys you lots of food for your new house, that dosent mean have sex with her. YOu might think that because she is 20 and has been having sex for 8 years, and has a kid, she is good at sex, no, thats wrong. She will just talk to you while you are having sex and ask you weird things like "you dont kiss while you are having sex, thats stupid". You wll get upset

the thing you dont do next is when she says you can have her futon for your new house, you def dont go get it, then invite her over and have sex with her on said futon, because even though it is better, she thinks you are hers or something. THe thing to do is, when you are done, you sit up, throw away your condom, then sit back down, with her naked (but you didnt take her bra off because she has ugly breasts) and watch boy meets world. Watch out, you will get "oh, youre done, youre through with me?" and your response is to lean over, kiss her on the cheek and continue to watch boy meets world.

With that, you wil get at work "kyle, what are you doing? probably watchin boy meets world, cuz Cory and Topanga are more important than everything"

That is my tip, dont have sex with girls from work

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

well, she did pay you with gifts. what did she expect?? when a guy hires a prostitute you don't ask her to wash your clothes, what made her think she was getting a relationship out of it?

shit was so terrible, so terrible. Well, all in all, she is realy immature, i dont knwo what, but she kept askin "is it ok if i like you?" damn it was terrible.......

"like me all you want, just don't expect me to like you back" :lol:

haha, thats what i should have said to her, i just said "ok". It was so awkward ABC, terrible, She always says "i cant do the durty now for a year" SHE CALLS IT DOIN THE DURTY, she is so immature

Originally posted by onesecondple

haha, thats what i should have said to her, i just said "ok". It was so awkward ABC, terrible, She always says "i cant do the durty now for a year" SHE CALLS IT DOIN THE DURTY, she is so immature

she can't "do the dirty" for a year? why, did you hit that shit so hard it looked like a bag of squashed tomatos?

and you said this chick has a kid? i feel sorry for the little bastard

she can't "do the dirty" for a year? why, did you hit that shit so hard it looked like a bag of squashed tomatos?

and you said this chick has a kid? i feel sorry for the little bastard

lookin back i dont know why i did what i did. Its a girl, so it cant be a bastard. haha, it was bad though, thas for sure. I seriously cant remember why did it.

And yeah, she says i cant just go around doin the dirty with everyone, i have to wait a year now

OH, i just rememberd this, she said "you better not go and have sex with anyone else for at least a month, but i hope it at least six months"

to which i replied "so can we have sex up until 6 months from now and then i have sex with someoen new the next day, so im not deprived for 6 months"

she didnt like that, and thank god i didnt have sex again

lookin back i dont know why i did what i did. Its a girl, so it cant be a bastard. haha, it was bad though, thas for sure. I seriously cant remember why did it.

And yeah, she says i cant just go around doin the dirty with everyone, i have to wait a year now

OH, i just rememberd this, she said "you better not go and have sex with anyone else for at least a month, but i hope it at least six months"

to which i replied "so can we have sex up until 6 months from now and then i have sex with someoen new the next day, so im not deprived for 6 months"

she didnt like that, and thank god i didnt have sex again

yep, she's definately a wierdo

yep, she's definately a wierdo

dont worry, i get tha last laugh always, when she starts talkin to me at work, i give her the old, "hold on, boy meets world is on"

the worst part, i am never like this, im always considerate of people's feelings and shit, its so unlike me

dont worry, i get tha last laugh always, when she starts talkin to me at work, i give her the old, "hold on, boy meets world is on"

the worst part, i am never like this, im always considerate of people's feelings and shit, its so unlike me

it's all good. you got your dick wet. that's the beginning and end of your concern for her. maybe she should keep her legs (and mouth, and anus) shut in future and her feelings won't get hurt.

word of warning to the ladies: make it abundantly clear what you want from any new man in your life, it's the only way to avoid getting jilted and fucked over

***EDIT- wow, how much of a cunt do i sound like in this thread.....i'm really a sweetheart, i promise. fuck ya'll and devilush will back me up

it's all good. you got your dick wet. that's the beginning and end of your concern for her. maybe she should keep her legs (and mouth, and anus) shut in future and her feelings won't get hurt.

word of warning to the ladies: make it abundantly clear what you want from any new man in your life, it's the only way to avoid getting jilted and fucked over

***EDIT- wow, how much of a cunt do i sound like in this thread.....i'm really a sweetheart, i promise. fuck ya'll and devilush will back me up

see, i am too, i dont know why this hapened, but i havent called her bback, and did apologize too, and sincerely meant it

mm getting laid. we're a frisky couple and always have been. sometimes i get laid twice a day sometimes three. but usually once a day is good enough for me to get goin.

and mr abc is the biggest cunt face i know. he's an ass dont listen to what ever he says. :)