So last night....

2 blaazed

i entered myself into a spoken word poetry contest..i was kind of nervous and very high so i was paranoid as well....had the worst cottonmouth ever while speaking too....but it was cool....it feels much better to speak it with lots of emotion then have it published on paper or something...the audience realy felt the emotions....

all paths in life lead to death

so live every moment like its your last breathe

make sure u past the test u come across in life......wild out when u young dog..but when the time comes.......get a wife settle down....hold ur crown sitting next to your queen...(a quik laugh)..but we cant forget the dudes that become a fiend for the drug...but that life only ends wit a slug and a broken heart..then u think when did it all start? was it that first blunt....or maybe all that damn brew...damn i should of listen to my pops when he said im rollin wit the wrong crew...but im still alive...maybe there is something i can do...but that must mean this path must end....now its all back to were i begin...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first TWO lines were good, then it went into utter shit.

on second review, its pretty good.

although in the middle i thought some of it was corny:

"make sure u past the test u come across in life......wild out when u young dog..but when the time comes.......get a wife settle down....hold ur crown sitting next to your queen...(a quik laugh)..but we cant forget the dudes that become a fiend for the drug...but that life only ends wit a slug and a broken heart"

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

first TWO lines were good, then it went into utter shit.

on second review, its pretty good.

although in the middle i thought some of it was corny

well if u would see someone actually speaking it wit feeling in real life you wouldnt look at it as much as a rap more of a statement....

Went to a vietnamese wedding, drank a gang of Hennesy and ate a bunch of weird food.

Then the missus and i went home and changed and headed off to a party where I got super drunk and let people tag all over my arms.

My gf thought it'd be cute to draw a big swatika and "white power" on my arm.

har der har haR

yesterday i slammed the rest of my vodka

then went to this store "grandopening" where they were serving free beer.. not cheap stuff even.. then they ran out and out came the pussy drinks.. and then they had bottles of champagne which me and my friends proceeded to steal and rock while walking on city streets.. just an open bottle

so funnnn

Archived