Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So last night....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Jun 20, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i entered myself into a spoken word poetry contest..i was kind of nervous and very high so i was paranoid as well....had the worst cottonmouth ever while speaking too....but it was cool....it feels much better to speak it with lots of emotion then have it published on paper or something...the audience realy felt the emotions....

all paths in life lead to death
    so live every moment like its your last breathe
    make sure u past the test u come across in life......wild out when u young dog..but when the time comes.......get a wife settle down....hold ur crown sitting next to your queen...(a quik laugh)..but we cant forget the dudes that become a fiend for the drug...but that life only ends wit a slug and a broken heart..then u think when did it all start? was it that first blunt....or maybe all that damn brew...damn i should of listen to my pops when he said im rollin wit the wrong crew...but im still alive...maybe there is something i can do...but that must mean this path must end....now its all back to were i begin...

2. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

i hate it when people vote and don't reply in my polls, so i think it was good.

3. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

good shit as always

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

you go boy! hot shit

5. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

u should of seen me on stage man....i felt like a def poet...

6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

first TWO lines were good, then it went into utter shit.

on second review, its pretty good.

although in the middle i thought some of it was corny:

"make sure u past the test u come across in life......wild out when u young dog..but when the time comes.......get a wife settle down....hold ur crown sitting next to your queen...(a quik laugh)..but we cant forget the dudes that become a fiend for the drug...but that life only ends wit a slug and a broken heart"

7. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

8. cloner

cloner Senior Member

9. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

10. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

well if u would see someone actually speaking it wit feeling in real life you wouldnt look at it as much as a rap more of a statement....

11. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

doubt it. seriously. :lol: ;)

12. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

damn u fast wit them replys dog :lol:[​IMG]

13. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I'm in the middle of writting an essay on performance poetry right now...they are always talking about how the written part of it is like a score of music and how unless you know the deal with it.. it is nothing to go by ... example .. (sorry about the size ) ...

[​IMG]

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Went to a vietnamese wedding, drank a gang of Hennesy and ate a bunch of weird food.

Then the missus and i went home and changed and headed off to a party where I got super drunk and let people tag all over my arms.
    My gf thought it'd be cute to draw a big swatika and "white power" on my arm.

har der har haR

15. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Yea my night was ighhht. Boxing on HBO n drinking Weerd!