Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so JAH you'll be really pissed about this

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BeaztieGirl, Jan 3, 2002.

1. BeaztieGirl

BeaztieGirl New Jack

so JAH you'll....I replied dammit!

Actually black people no longer carry the brunt for shitty rights.

It's widely WIDELY known and thought that the average white american male is now gettin the shorter end of the deal... So you can take your "its all the white mans fault and those poor black people" politics back to the fuckin 1800's.

I'm not trying to disrespect anyone by saying this....its just an idea

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

widely know? widely known by who? unemployed white men? no offense, but let me guess, your 17, white, grew up in a lower middle class household with a father who isnt real pleased with his anability to find a decent job?

no offense again, but your statement was so incredibly, statisticly, erronious that it almost doesnt even deserve a response. its almost as if you said 'all black people are named brian.' its so just so completely wrong, that theres no reason to even argue against it.

3. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

and your signature is stupid. Bam!

4. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

stole the words out of my mouth...

5. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

why in the hell did u post this in the first place...and why in the hell im i replying to this....:confused:

6. BeaztieGirl

BeaztieGirl New Jack

oh dear jesus.....
    alright first off i'm 21 and I was raised in an middle class family solely by my mother. My father is dead. I know many people think that....and no unemployed fucks I know have enough ambition to get a job let alone think about why they don't have one.....my cousin applied to college hes a typical white bla bla and yaddi ya his app was rejected but he reapplied and said he was black and they accepted him.

And I'm not saying just because its thought that it's right I'm saying it's a widely known thought.....

7. BeaztieGirl

BeaztieGirl New Jack

And my thought is so erronious but to say black people live in the ghetto because of white people is fair?

8. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

where do you live? in the highly dillusioned deep south?

9. jah

jah Elite Member

thanx u!!!

but i am gonna argue it cuz im hope to shed some light on this girl. first of all. the fact that u think white people have the shorter end of the deal these days has nothin to do with the fact that blacks are still found widely in ghettos because of the actions of white folks in the past. do u think i hate whites or somethin. im as white as they come. i just know what time it is. just cuz there are some black heads makin in the states today doesnt mean that the hatred is all gone. this didnt happen a thousand years ago. it happened last century. u have to realize that even tho slavery doesnt directly affect every black person today, doesnt mean that the hard feelings arent still there for what whites did to them. i dont think u fully understand how horrible it was for them comin over on the ships and bein separated from their families and raped and worked to death and so on...... (i definately dont either). but that shit leaves a mark. and its gonna take longer to heal than 40 years. thats all im gonna say for now.

ps. were u tryin to irritate me by startin this thread just cuz i dont agree with u? how old are u? answer seeks question.

10. jah

jah Elite Member

its more than fair. its a fact.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

that sentence should have read "i'm not saying that it is correct, just that it is widely believed.'

im not correcting you cause i care about grammer, im correcting you because your sentence structure stated something different.

it is not a widely KNOWN thought, it is a theory discussed among a small segment of the population who feel their lack of success in life is due to the hand outs given to another. if we switch up your subject, but keep the phrasing the same, see how ignorant it sounds:

"and im not saying just becuase people think blacks all smoke crack and live on welfare that its right im saying its a widely known thought"

widely believed among the peole that you surround yourself with, however the rest ofthe world, thankfully, does not share your ideas.

12. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

im half chinese.... I get the short end of the stick!:D

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

unfortunitly, i have to go meet up with some folks for lunch, i would love to prove to you with FACTS, just how true that statement really is.

you dont know alot of black people do you?

and your statement in another thread about how you 'hate niggers of any color' is really more indicitve of your ignorance than anything else. those that still make the distinction between 'blacks' and 'niggers' are doomed to live a life of pure ignorance.

14. BeaztieGirl

BeaztieGirl New Jack

Re: thanx u!!!

PRECISELY! THE "PAST" A PLACE IN WHICH PEOPLE NEED TO QUIT LIVING. and yes i said it to irritate you why else.

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you get the short end of the dick bro.

haha.

sorry, i had to.