So i've completely lost my voice.....

Hoblow

Well, after a huge night out last night at a very smoky and very loud club, coupled with a minor throat infection, i've lost my voice. I can only whisper to communicate and if i try to speak normally, you can't even understand me. Does anybody know of some sure fire, quick working home remedies that will help to return the silky tones of my voice?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that is weird

every year or two i'll get a minor cold anmd then for csome reason my voice just goes.. this year was particularly bad.. i couldnt talk for lieka week and when i tried to say somehtign at a normal voice volume it was kinda squeaky.. it was really weiirrdd..

just dont tlak alot and drink lossa fluids... "cepacol" throat lozanges might alos help too

I'm cookin up a drink of hot water and honey, with just a splash of lemon. Don't think this is gonna be solved in the short term.

Meanwhile, i've got my little notepad and pen ready to take with me to a 21st party tonight. Oh how i shall be the life of that party.

Originally posted by coldmilkcup

did you peep the fight last night man dude yo?

Nah, i was too busy macking inside to watch fights, but i did hear about it later from my bouncer friend.

I had my honey and lemon drink, which was delicious by the way, i've gargled salt water, eaten half a pack of antiseptic throat lozenges in an hour( the pack says one every 4 hours, but i'm hard enough to handle it), i'm about to go to bed now and get stuck into a hardcore honey and lemon routine in the morning. alternating with more salt water gargles. No idea how long it's gonna take to right itself, i'll have a better idea in the morning. But thanks for the advice kids, the two or three of you that actually offered constructive words.

Archived