So its never going to happen

ASH.UGT

No offense girls but.

Have any of you chaps had a girl you want to be with and when you ask her she says somthing which is total load of nonsense. Or ever fancied a really close mate who's going out with your best friend?

Storys please ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I met these 2 girls and now they more interested with my best friend. And my other best Friend is going out with the girl i really like, Basically like everything. At the end of the year.... ... ill still be single. Its because i never forward those stupid emails saying youll be cursed :(

"Or ever fancied a really close mate who's going out with your best friend?"

i am currently experiencing this dillema. one of my best friends i have ever had, is away with the US Navy. He and his one time fiance recently broke up. She and I have always flirted with one another. as of late we have been out alot together and mess around, some-what! I don't know what to do. Uncle Milton, if you read this, give me advice. i know you have before regarding this matter, but it got wipped out last time 12oz had a melt down.mkthx!

"He's really sweet"

"No hes not he is a fucking dick for brains, are you doing this to spite me?"

"no"

WOMEN ARE AIDS.

-When you don't know where shit is at.

And, if I went off into the navy and came back and someone I knew had been fcking around with my ting, I would hot them up.

Originally posted by Jackson

"He's really sweet"

"No hes not he is a fucking dick for brains, are you doing this to spite me?"

"no"

WOMEN ARE AIDS.

-When you don't know where shit is at.

And, if I went off into the navy and came back and someone I knew had been fcking around with my ting, I would hot them up.

Whats with the use of the word AIDS? is it the new derogatory term? *Just curious, not bi-curious though.

It's a matter of how cool you are with your friend i guess.

I've always made sure to be ....well, 90% or more sure a girl is into me before I hold my nose and jump into that potentially cold lake. I mean, why set yourself up for humiliation and frustration if you're not even sure if you have a chance? Fuck that.

I'm all for "nothing ventured nothing gained" and all but then you have to realize that works best only with total fucking strangers. It's a different thing when you're dealing with some chick you've been kicking it with for a while.

But like Vanity so smartly put it BROS BEFORE HOES (except if they're cute, asian and have moderate to big boobies)

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

You can't be best-friends with a guy that's prettier than you.

:lol:

fuck girls who say stupid shit when they dont like you instead of just saying they arent feeling you... shits childish.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

J leave that girl alone. Your so called friend is stuck on some ship and you are messing with his girl, that is an asshole thing to do. It is bad if he was still around and could see what is going on, but he isn't and more than likely doesn't have any idea. I have talked to so many soldiers about shit like this and some of them go AWOL over it and fuck up their lives. The pussy is clouding their thought process. Leave that bitch alone, you will be happier in the long run, because if she is such a bitch to do that to him, she will do it to you and if you go along with it, you deserve everything that bitch has to give you.

Word.

I onetime fancied a girl like hell. Her boyfriend was my friend, so she was off limits.

Then one day, soon after they had broken up, she made a move on me. When I told her just how happy I was that the day had come, she said “why didn’t you make a move on me a long time ago?” and I said “shit, that’s not how I do!”

The moral of the story is up to you.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

You can't be best-friends with a guy that's prettier than you.

Yeah, a guy I know and chill with sometimes gets all the girls. Fat ones, tall ones, skinny ones, pretty ones. He’s cockblocked me so many times it’s ridiculous. But, the chicks who completely see through him (they are few and far between even though he’s a male ho and dumb as a doorknob), as soon as they converse with me, it’s all over. So I get the smart, pretty ones, if anything.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Yeah, a guy I know and chill with sometimes gets all the girls. Fat ones, tall ones, skinny ones, pretty ones. HeÂ’s cockblocked me so many times itÂ’s ridiculous. But, the chicks who completely see through him (they are few and far between even though heÂ’s a male ho and dumb as a doorknob), as soon as they converse with me, itÂ’s all over. So I get the smart, pretty ones, if anything.

same here.

There is this dude that I know. I used to think he was cool as hell. Then i found out that this dude is a back stabber with outrageous lies. I was talkin with his best friend one day and he was telling me about it. I thought he was embellishing the truth a little but then he did it to me. Basically he told this girl every shady thing about himself and just added my name instead of his. I think im gonna bust his head the next time i see him even though he did more damage to himself than to me.

If you want the girl talk good about your friends it will get you farther. Fuckin booty scavengers.

Word.

I onetime fancied a girl like hell. Her boyfriend was my friend, so she was off limits.

Then one day, soon after they had broken up, she made a move on me. When I told her just how happy I was that the day had come, she said “why didn’t you make a move on me a long time ago?” and I said “shit, that’s not how I do!”

The moral of the story is up to you.

HAHHAHAHAAHAH YES!

J. Handsome,

It depends on how much you are a friend to the guy in the navy, I can pretty much assure you that you are not going to have him as a friend once he finds out you dug his fiance out. However, in the last example i think you said he's not that good of a friend anymore, and you like his fiance a lot. So it is really up to you. I think you should be honest with her at the least, and the discuss together what the best course of action is. You have to sort of make a choice and usually its easier to make as a team...

Milton

Get ready...

that navy shit is how swinging started. back in wwI dudes in the army and navy used to tell their friends to watch their girls when they were gone and to fuck them. this way the dude knew who his girl was fuckin.

but on the real, my boy is in the merchant marines. and every summer he goes away on a ship and travels the world. and every year he gets back he finds out his girl fucked a couple of dudes. each time he says the same shit to her. that he was stuck on a fuckin ship with a bunch of dudes and shes going out fuckin around. shit is fucked up straight up and down.

ive also been stabbed in the back by shit talkers, been cockblocked too many times to count. but what goes around comes around you know.

Yeah, a guy I know and chill with sometimes gets all the girls. Fat ones, tall ones, skinny ones, pretty ones. He’s cockblocked me so many times it’s ridiculous. But, the chicks who completely see through him (they are few and far between even though he’s a male ho and dumb as a doorknob), as soon as they converse with me, it’s all over. So I get the smart, pretty ones, if anything.

Yeah, I've noticed for the most part, 'pretty'

guys are like hot chicks. They're so used to

just standing there and looking like a teeny

bopper's dream to get the ladies they don't

know how to begin to compete when it comes

down to a battle of wits. I've always been the

short, not-super-skinny, blonde, funny guy of

the group of tall, skinny, jet black haired guys,

funny thing is... my chicks are always what

they try hard to get but never can...

Sit there and look good, it don't mean shit if you can't make a girl chuckle.

Archived