Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So its never going to happen

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ASH.UGT, May 12, 2004.

1. ASH.UGT

ASH.UGT Junior Member

No offense girls but.

Have any of you chaps had a girl you want to be with and when you ask her she says somthing which is total load of nonsense. Or ever fancied a really close mate who's going out with your best friend?

Storys please ;)

2. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

i was once cock blocked by my friend....
    yeah, that sucked...:mad:

3. MartySchemeR

MartySchemeR Member

Just remember You CAN'T rape the willing... that how i got off:lick:

4. ASH.UGT

ASH.UGT Junior Member

I met these 2 girls and now they more interested with my best friend. And my other best Friend is going out with the girl i really like, Basically like everything. At the end of the year.... ... ill still be single. Its because i never forward those stupid emails saying youll be cursed :(

5. -J.Handsome-

-J.Handsome- Member

"Or ever fancied a really close mate who's going out with your best friend?"
    i am currently experiencing this dillema. one of my best friends i have ever had, is away with the US Navy. He and his one time fiance recently broke up. She and I have always flirted with one another. as of late we have been out alot together and mess around, some-what! I don't know what to do. Uncle Milton, if you read this, give me advice. i know you have before regarding this matter, but it got wipped out last time 12oz had a melt down.mkthx!

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

nah not really... bro's before hoes

7. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

"He's really sweet"
    "No hes not he is a fucking dick for brains, are you doing this to spite me?"
    "no"

WOMEN ARE AIDS.
    -When you don't know where shit is at.
    And, if I went off into the navy and came back and someone I knew had been fcking around with my ting, I would hot them up.

8. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

women are not to be trusted

9. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

thats the worst, but im usually the one whos doing it

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

11. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

:hatred:

12. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

You can't be best-friends with a guy that's prettier than you.

13. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Whats with the use of the word AIDS? is it the new derogatory term? *Just curious, not bi-curious though.

14. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

It's a matter of how cool you are with your friend i guess.

I've always made sure to be ....well, 90% or more sure a girl is into me before I hold my nose and jump into that potentially cold lake. I mean, why set yourself up for humiliation and frustration if you're not even sure if you have a chance? Fuck that.

I'm all for "nothing ventured nothing gained" and all but then you have to realize that works best only with total fucking strangers. It's a different thing when you're dealing with some chick you've been kicking it with for a while.

But like Vanity so smartly put it BROS BEFORE HOES (except if they're cute, asian and have moderate to big boobies)