so its back to the gay bar

mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>Well 12oz im on my way to the gaybar again. I know what ya'll are thinkin "Once..okay! But now i think that mr.yuck character is a straight fag, complete with pink draws and a limp wrist." I should probably start drinking now at home since I hurt my pockets last night while drinking. If you guys are lucky I will come back totally shit faced and tell you all a funny nonsensical story. "But yo mr.yuck!! How is that different from what you usually do." You're right. All of you. There will just be a lot more typos in my story.

Hell yeah it just let loose outside.

Okay turn this thread upside down. BIOTCH</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:black'>What a disappointing night out. It was relatively dead there tonight and i couldn't find but a handful of attractive women that all turned out to be dykes. So i was sitting at the bar and this ugly girl came and sat next to me. She started smiling and all i could think was "Oh god...I need to drink more and quick." So I talked to her for a while and I continuously hammerd them down. The funny thing though and unfortunatly it was one of those nights where no matter how much you drink you dont get drunker than 3 beers. So I keep hammering them down the hatch and ugly girl grabs my dick while we are sitting there. That was interesting and I couldnt say that it didnt turn me on. So I say to her after formal introductions "I'll buy you a drink if you show me your tits. Blah blah blah I end up with her tits in my hands and they were very nice for a girl of this degree of ugliness. We talk and blah blah blah she keeps grabbing my dick then she pops the question "Do you wanna go make out?" I grabbed another beer and drank it down quick, still no drunker than when i hit beer #3. So I sit there for a minute and think to myself "Mr.yuck. This is one ugly bitch. Yeah but Mr.Yuck, you didnt come here for nothing now did you. You're right...you're always right." So I paid my tab seeing as how I wasn't getting any drunker no matter how hard i tried and led her to the darkest most secluded part of the club where i went on to make out with her and get my weiner sucked on. Some bastard that works there came to this back corner and told us to move along. Im not sure whether I was happy that he came or pissed that he interupted the getting my dick sucked session. So at any rate....Thats how it went tonight. I didnt even take any pictures i was so ashamed of myself.

So Tune in next week to see if i finish up with the ugly girl or pretend like i dont know who the hell she is.</span>

sorry, ive been suffering from very sensitive senses the last day or so (ie sensitive hearing, seeing) probably due too excessive intake of ibuprofen. just thought i would share my little light bulb with you children of divoriced disfunctional families on late at night: im glad 12oz is all gray or grey for the addicts. the white of altavista was blinding me. misteraven is such a fucking genius it kills me.

oh yes, i would like to add that the previous comment was incredibly full of witt. very nice.

I actually smacked quite a few asses for you. They were all ugly but i had to work with what was infront of me. This weekend started on weds for me and so far has been a raging failure except for one awesome chick that i met. Hopefully I can get up with her saturday. There were some bumps in the road but I'll be damned if I fail this weekend. I dont want to talk about the other night at the gaybar again so please no one reply to this saying something that will make me have to remember the horribleness.

Thank you in advance.

Archived