Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so its back to the gay bar

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr.yuck, Nov 6, 2003.

1. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

<span style='color:black'>Well 12oz im on my way to the gaybar again. I know what ya'll are thinkin "Once..okay! But now i think that mr.yuck character is a straight fag, complete with pink draws and a limp wrist." I should probably start drinking now at home since I hurt my pockets last night while drinking. If you guys are lucky I will come back totally shit faced and tell you all a funny nonsensical story. "But yo mr.yuck!! How is that different from what you usually do." You're right. All of you. There will just be a lot more typos in my story.

Hell yeah it just let loose outside.

Okay turn this thread upside down. BIOTCH</span>

2. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

_nv_rt_d W_t_r Sp_rts

Mr. Yuck, would you care to buy a vowel?

3. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

girl!
    i wanna take you to a gay bar! x3
    gay bar!x3

girl!
    i've got something to put in you! x3
    at the
    gay bar!x3

girl!
    let's start a war!
    start a nuclear war!
    let's start a war!
    at the
    gay bar!x3

electric six rules...

4. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

my gay friends are a million times more fun than most my straight friends.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

that's cos your str8 friends don't give you rim jobs and tell you you're pretty :lol: :crazy:

6. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

no shit, i need to find new friends ;)

7. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

yuck how was the bar

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:lol:

9. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

<span style='color:black'>What a disappointing night out. It was relatively dead there tonight and i couldn't find but a handful of attractive women that all turned out to be dykes. So i was sitting at the bar and this ugly girl came and sat next to me. She started smiling and all i could think was "Oh god...I need to drink more and quick." So I talked to her for a while and I continuously hammerd them down. The funny thing though and unfortunatly it was one of those nights where no matter how much you drink you dont get drunker than 3 beers. So I keep hammering them down the hatch and ugly girl grabs my dick while we are sitting there. That was interesting and I couldnt say that it didnt turn me on. So I say to her after formal introductions "I'll buy you a drink if you show me your tits. Blah blah blah I end up with her tits in my hands and they were very nice for a girl of this degree of ugliness. We talk and blah blah blah she keeps grabbing my dick then she pops the question "Do you wanna go make out?" I grabbed another beer and drank it down quick, still no drunker than when i hit beer #3. So I sit there for a minute and think to myself "Mr.yuck. This is one ugly bitch. Yeah but Mr.Yuck, you didnt come here for nothing now did you. You're right...you're always right." So I paid my tab seeing as how I wasn't getting any drunker no matter how hard i tried and led her to the darkest most secluded part of the club where i went on to make out with her and get my weiner sucked on. Some bastard that works there came to this back corner and told us to move along. Im not sure whether I was happy that he came or pissed that he interupted the getting my dick sucked session. So at any rate....Thats how it went tonight. I didnt even take any pictures i was so ashamed of myself.

So Tune in next week to see if i finish up with the ugly girl or pretend like i dont know who the hell she is.</span>

11. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

did she have a dick?

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

<span style='color:black'>No. I check all "girls" before hand even if it gets me slapped sometimes. Trust that.</span>

13. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

ok..good, you never know in those bars.. especially after you had 7 beers that felt like 3 beers until the morning when it feels like 12 beers.

14. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

sorry, ive been suffering from very sensitive senses the last day or so (ie sensitive hearing, seeing) probably due too excessive intake of ibuprofen. just thought i would share my little light bulb with you children of divoriced disfunctional families on late at night: im glad 12oz is all gray or grey for the addicts. the white of altavista was blinding me. misteraven is such a fucking genius it kills me.

oh yes, i would like to add that the previous comment was incredibly full of witt. very nice.

15. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

yeah dude, gay bars.