1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so, it turns out ive got SARS and only have 24 hours to live.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Apr 9, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

so, it turns out ive got SARS and only have 24 hours to live.

Discussion started by seeking - Apr 9, 2003

so i thought it was just a normal cold or something, but according to beardo thats totally not the case at all. as far as he is concerned, i've got SARS and it is FATAL!

since i am about to die, id like to leave a few words to my fellow board memebrs. please only read the one that applies to you. i dont want anyone getting jealous, or mad if they find out i told someone else the same thing...

browner: its been nice agreeing with you lately. keep fighting the good fight.
    wink: i know you havent been around in like 2 and a half years, but yo, good lookin out on those shorts! im sorry me, abysmal and raven pranked you and said i was joker. i was drunk and they talked me into it. one love girl.
    botchlism104-134: you wanna know what hardt is? hardt is dying from SARS, your a bitch. drown in this dick.
    you enjoy myself: 'under pressure' will never be the same without me... you're gona have to pick up the slack man! do the drugs and write on the walls! i got faith in you man! do it for me!
    fight club: girl, thank you for making me the envy of everyone that has ever met you. your ass was phenominal and i got to have it smashed up against me as i tried my darndest to put your head through the wall. you're not on 12oz or anything, i just wanted to brag some more about sleeping with you. not that im just bragging, i would have wifed yuo, but it wasnt in the cards...on tuesdays and thursdays, when i get the 'air canada, websaver' emails, i get teary think about what might have been. hope too see you in the next lifetime...
    bigmetalcircus:even on my death bed, i still cant believe you're not black. wtf?
    mr.horse: you summed shit up perfectly man... SARS? "no sir, i dont like it". say word.
    christpuncheroner: long time no see homie, whats the happs? you need to come through an shake fools up. no one does it like you baby 'please believe it'.
    mentalinvalid: i just wnat you to know man... ive never once read any of your horoscope threds, and i wont front, your girl is fly and an i kinda wished i could have slept with her. but i wouldnt, an your the homie.
    krie: i dont kknow the first fucking thing about you. i've never read a single word youve said and i only know you exist cause ionce had to edit a thread you were in. big ups for whatever it is you do!!
    my mom: mom, if you see this, dont worry about the financial aid shit. at this point its kind of moot. you will still have to file for bankruptcy for me though, otherwise its just gonna get passed on to you. they sure as fuck cant make me pay now, fuck em.
    deliss: i have no idea wht you look like, but just in case you're fly... ive got about 23 and half hours left... if you happen to be in the greater georgian area, hit me up, we should fuck maybe. send me a pic an if im still alive, ill hit you up on aim. holler!

ok, um, i think thats it. im gonna go die now.
    word.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. imported_Tesseract - Replied Apr 9, 2003

dude...you were suposed to die last year according to beardo i think...beardo would make a lousy doctor..

3. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

johnny - Replied Apr 9, 2003

i've heard mentals girl is hot. go iggy!!

how bout you flow up some paint and i'll mail down some stickers in a month or so?

johnny - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. Jesus Potato

Jesus Potato New Jack

Jesus Potato - Replied Apr 9, 2003

http://www.bogwomen.com/TheStar/Issue3/images/spud1.jpg'>

Waddup. Welcome to my pad... there's Natty Ice in the fridge and ramen in the pantry. Feel free to make yourself at home.

I recommend you profess your undying love and trust in me at some point before you die, if you wanna be saved. Otherwise you're sleeping on the couch with the dog*. Enjoy your last hours and bang a broad for me.

*and you don't want that, cause motherfucker shits everywhere.

Jesus Potato - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 12oz Member

imported_grim540 - Replied Apr 9, 2003

yeah, i though you had ebola or something. It seems with all these deadly illness and a rotting tooth, you just have all the luck.

imported_grim540 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

--zeSto-- - Replied Apr 9, 2003

oh man... SARS.

I saw a minivan filled with old asian duds this morning
    and they were ALL wearing those face masks. I had to
    pick someone up at the airport yesterday and it was a
    ghost town. Well except for all those paronoids in masks.
    I met up with this girl in Chinatown last week and it was
    so empty I wished I had brought paint an a ladder.

I had an ear ache last week. blame sars.
    I've been having beer shits all day. blame sars.
    oh fuck.. time for more beer shitting... CURSED SARS!

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Apr 9, 2003

fuck, i forgot i had ebola a while ago.
    obviously i beat it. fuck ebola.

johnny,
    all the paint is at my moms house, i told you that, sucker. ill see you ina minute though.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. Kettiecat

Kettiecat 12oz Senior Member

Kettiecat - Replied Apr 9, 2003

poor poor seeking:(

Kettiecat - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar 12oz Member

toyeattoywar - Replied Apr 9, 2003

damn seeking. your stickers have been an inspiration man, youll be missed. peace.

toyeattoywar - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. Al Green

Al Green 12oz Veteran Member

Al Green - Replied Apr 9, 2003

another one bites the dust.

ive had that before. put some toothpaste on the infected areas.

if it gets red and itchy douse it with baking soda and pour vinegar on it

if it gets any redder or puss filled duct tape it or crazy glue it.

im sure itll be fine.

Al Green - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. motorbreath

motorbreath New Jack

motorbreath - Replied Apr 9, 2003

SARS huh!..

your in for a treat then...i especially like the part when your lung collapse...and the spitting up of blood is a blast, cos ya know chicks dig that sorta thing, the fiesty little vixens that they are...good times man...good times.

motorbreath - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Apr 9, 2003

if i had 24, the last thing i'd do is come on 12 oz... i hope. :eek:

i'd prolly try to hang out w/ my family as much as possible.

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 12oz Member

imported_grim540 - Replied Apr 9, 2003

so ummm... if you do die, can I take your place as admin?

imported_grim540 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Apr 9, 2003

What did you forget about me seeking? Im the one who gave you SARS...

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  15. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Apr 9, 2003

Damn dog.... all this doom and gloom. Apocalyptic visions, underground bunkers and duct tape....
    Well I got some good (?) news, SARS is rarely fatal. You could make some nanobot SARS hunters. If you do let me borrow em would ya?

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: