So is Mang god or what?

Guest 40ozProphet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest COP KILLER

I REALLY HATE MANG HE REALLY HAS NO TALENT HE IS NO GOD JUST SHIT . I THOGHT HE WAS DEAD WELL I WISH HE WAS MY LITTLE BRO CAN ROCK CRAYOLA HARDER THEN MANG BUT FUCK IT IF HE CAN ONLY GET FAME ON A COMP THEN THAT SHOULD PROVE HE IS NO GOD JUST A SHIT FACE WITH NO LIFE. PeAcE:spent:

d00der, manger oner is creative, what he lacks in craftsmenship he more than makes up for in originality and content. his scribbles are very original. they tell a story, instead of just bustin' some "dope" wildstyle that's been done 1000000000000 times before. graff is boring, mang makes it fun, if his shit was on a wall it would be so phresh you kids would blow up.

Originally posted by cornelius

duuuuuuuude mang is such a fucking fag... if he was here right now i'd make him shit on my chest while i masturbated.. that would teach that goddamn queer! hahahaha.. you rule mangy...

What do you call that version of the Cleveland Steamer??

Originally posted by cornelius

duuuuuuuude mang is such a fucking fag... if he was here right now i'd make him shit on my chest while i masturbated.. that would teach that goddamn queer! hahahaha.. you rule mangy...

FAG....Fucking Anal Gouger......u make me sick..mang can choke on ur ballz and die.....oh yea...and u can do the same...u slut

Guest Ser3adc

Re: mang.. well mang!

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

as i said before.. mang just dose what he likes and yall hate on him for it.. he never talks trash..but.. i dont know....

word...i dont know what to say about mang...is his stuff original or childish?...i dont know:rolleyes:

Guest 87centHitMan

If you're talking about "Mang 77" that guy is fucking nice. I've seen his shit on elementalmag.com even though it has no flicks anymore...Just plain good work. But you're probabaly not, so fuck.

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

If you're talking about "Mang 77" that guy is fucking nice. I've seen his shit on elementalmag.com even though it has no flicks anymore...Just plain good work. But you're probabaly not, so fuck.

obviously should not have even looked at this thread...

Archived