so is god just a space alien?

tour

so i've been thinking about god just being a visitor form another planet. a planet that is more advanced than ours.

think about time travel, space travel, telepathy, shit like that.

what's faster than the speed of light?

ever heard voices.............. when no one is around?

have you ever made love to a girl and then cried after?

how expanded can your mind get?

what parts of our brains are we not utilizing?

do you use your brain? :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

religion, hah.

1. something to complicated for your simple mind

2. no, your just insaine

3. no, pussy

4. as far as your willing to expand, there is no real limit.

5. the part that knows the answer to this question.

6. i would think so, using your brain is something you dont really have a choice of doing.

so let me ask you. whats the meaning of life?

god never was here.. no matter what is true.

his sun, the jesus potato has been here... but he died for being a jackass.. or .. pissing off some people or something...

basically the story goes - jesus pissed off some cats and got all of his shit dissed and gone over. that guy hasnt been up for years now, im pretty sure he fell off.

i suggest most of you quit thinking about god and religion and spirituality and concetrate on yourself. once you know yourself, you will know god.

oh, and head on over to billy's big chicken hut. we got a special on wings and tender chicken thigh today. only $1.99 for the whole fmaily to eat!!! yee haaaaaawwwwww!

Originally posted by Fr8Junkie

religion is something that was created to fill people with morals and try to make the world a better place. and yes im slightly inebriated.

almost exactly how i feel junkie. gave them something in common, kept them in control, made money, etc etc etc.

Ayn Rand will solve all your mystic problems. God is a fallacy, a construct of man's creation to make people like you depend on the church. Instead, use your own rational thought and realize that "giving it to god" is not going to clear your debt up, or give your house a new roof, or let you get over your grief of a lost loved one. Only you can accomplish these things, not some mystic tyrannical overlord.

I read once: "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve." Obviously, this is limited to reality, so whether you truly believe you can fly, you won't be able to. However, anything within those boundaries are achievable.

This is a 2 part response to your questions.

Time travel is an amazing concept, and in all likelihood, is something that given time we can defeat. Unfortunately, I'm not sure we won't eradicate ourselves, or worse yet, our technological and individual advances, in wars to come before we actually unlock it. Since space and time are connected, also known as the spacetime continuum, any event that occurs in the universe has to involve both space and time. Its known that time slows as an object approaches the speed of light. This leads to speculation that going faster than the speed of light, may open up the possibility of time travel.

Problems? Yeah, plenty. First defeating those fuckin paradoxes. A paradox is something that contradictics itself, for those that don't know. If we could change the past, it would create an infinite number of paradoxes.

Another theory regarding time travel brings up the idea of parallel universes, or alternative histories. The idea here is that every action causes the creation of a new universe, and that there are an infinite number of universes that exist. If you went back in time and killed your ancestor, you created a new universe, a universe that was identical to your own up until the time you changed the original succession of events.

Lastly and least important, machinery. This will naturally advance with time, so it's truly no worry. Most theories of time travel don't rely on machines at all. Instead, time travel will likely be done by way of natural phenomena that will transport us instantly from one point in time to another. These space phenomena, which we are not even sure exist, include: Rotating black holes, Wormholes, and Cosmic strings. Each with it's own set of problems.

the last 2 questions of yours are excellent also. But im tired of typing now, so I'll respond later.

you can label god whatever the fuck you want, hes an alien? sut the fuck up, i can also say hes a "planet".. why is he only one alien? and who created that alien? shut the fuck up!! Anyway i believe in other living creatures around the universe, would be too wrierd if it was only just us,, i seen a "ufo" what else would move one direction and then quickly speed off to the next? i saw it as i was soing a big fucking roller (400 feet) witrh may freind...

if you label one alien a god, then wy dont you label a lizard in mexico a god? or me a god? your so stoopid

and im not saying there must be a god cause how else was the alien there.. im saying it would just be as mind boggling to think what created god, as much is it is anything sle..

why cant we think that everything (in dif forms cahnge i know) but matter energy, was always here? and if god was always here its the same logic that everything wa always here without god.. mabe there is.. or something that you can label "god"

HUmans have morals with or without religion.. its just organized written down there ... like laws rules etc.. its just human.. its also human to not accept that we dont know whats gonna happen, and also human to satisfy our psychological needs to believe in stuff that benifits us.. ME ME ME ME ME!!! thats all we are its human we want (hweaven = want) helll= obsqure i have my bug vommen sense logic thetory tht i dont feel like typing ?nuishnbfuigbao

my goodness my friend Mr./Mrs. skroeape you sound very angry. why hurle such put downs to a person just thowing out simple questions. no need to get so upset.

so you see things in the sky. and you believe it was ufo. from where? could it of been man made? could it of come from mars? or another universe? or was it in your head, you acid freak? i can't be sure and neither can you.

all i was getting at, smarty pants, was to get rid of the thought of god as being, a personified, all powerful, puppeteer. God is in everything, god is life. can you create? you are a god. consciousness can be expand beyond normal reality my friend. ever thought of different levels of consciousness. what do you see? a computer screen? or gate way into a alternate exsistents?

and about religion. the laws and rules that constrict us today where based from religion. rules supposedly given to us by god. so is it just human? yes most humans are pompus, self rightous, greedy...etc. but is that how we always were? or did we make ourselves like that? what really benefits us?

God is life god is energy.

thanks for listening skippy

Archived