so im probably going to be getting married soon...

boogie hands

i just saw this girl who i met through work the other day and when she smiled at me i felt like was going to throw up (this is opposed to the throw up feeling you get when you wake up next to the girl you met at 3am and realize you went down on her). even if i dont wed her im probably going to use this as my relationship gauge from here on out.

anyway...this thread is of no value to anyone but me so here are some does and donts to reward you for reading this garbage.

actually, nevermind. i have too much shit to do to cut and paste anything so hers a girl i would probably have sex with all afternoon....your just going to have to do with that for right now.

aa160x600_socks.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by RumPuncher@Aug 17 2005, 03:10 PM

That girls name is 'Lauren Phoenix' or something like that,

and PLEASE BELIEVE you aren't in love with her.

Do a google search for a close-up shot, but dont say I didn't warn you.

You kidding me? She has a nice face, a great body, and is an acrobatic sword swallower capable of multitasking! MY DREAM GIRL!

God damn right.

and most of you are stupid, it's not that girl that he's in love with, it's the girl that smiled at him.

butterflies....got me flying so high in the sky . . .

please beleive i got that as a ringtone for a special someone,

yea, smiles are awesome.

villain, stop being negative you homo-sapien.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Aug 17 2005, 04:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Aug 17 2005, 04:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Aug 17 2005, 03:10 PM

That girls name is 'Lauren Phoenix' or something like that,

and PLEASE BELIEVE you aren't in love with her.

Do a google search for a close-up shot, but dont say I didn't warn you.

You kidding me? She has a nice face, a great body, and is an acrobatic sword swallower capable of multitasking! MY DREAM GIRL!

[/b]

and craters worse than the ones on some of her male co-stars.

Originally posted by c*gable+Aug 17 2005, 04:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (c*gable - Aug 17 2005, 04:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-villain@Aug 17 2005, 03:45 PM

you are right... i apologize for being a grumpy lonely old man on anti-depressants.

i'm on anti-depressants :crap:

[/b]

They aren't working? There's two basic types of depression, chemical imbalance and event driven. If your depression is more event driven you might get more benefit from psychotherapy rather than medications.