so im moving to ct...

doomfarmer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yesterday was my birthday. My roommate&me went to a restaurant which had lotZ of cakes, making you eat whatever you want. Hehe~I ate 8 cakes totally, plz call me Cake Queen^^. After we all finished our meal, little 8(my roomamte) took out my birthday presents- they are very cute! Check the pic

Originally posted by doomfarmer

are there any nice neighborhoods around hartford to buy a house?

i live in the ghetto of CT , BRIDGEPORT!!!!!! BOYEEEE

i have a legal wall down my street ,come visit

..::edit::.. cuz i hadda add sum blog;)

The actual city is pretty much a big ghetto outside of the commercial part, from what I saw. Lots of pawn shops, liquor stores, and insurance offices. I went down there to visit U-Hartford, and on the other side of U-Hartford is a nice residential area with houses, dunno if there are many for sale but the area was much better than the other side of the school (Starbucks on one side, booze stores on the other).

one of my brothers exs was from CT...she told me stories of people getting there tires jacked at redlights and shit....so if i were you i would pull a homer simpson and rock some boots on your wheels like theyre the hottest new brand of spinners....

however im not far from CT down in rhode island...come paint...even though i have no idea who you are...:confused: :lol:

hartford aint that bad... if I was buying a house, I would try for manchester/vernon area. Glastonbury if you got the money. Maybe Bloomfield, but I think thats expensive too... Ther are lots of nice suburbs of hartford, and parts of hartford are pretty damn nice too.

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT MOVE INTO NORWALK!!!!! the most crime i've ever witnessed in one day of being there ,i live in bridgeport its cool but u gotta have friends and money to have fun.

wait thats true for everywhere

Archived