Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SO IM MAKING A THREAD.COME INSIDE.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dELiSs, Jul 24, 2003.

1. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

SO IM MAKING A THREAD.COME IN.

So i was sitting here bored. And I was thinking how great massages are. Have you ever gotten a good hand massage? It makes your whole body relaxed. I mean all this in a non sexual way. fucking perverts. I have back pains but I don't want to go to the chiropractor. Also at work I take the stairs up to the 5th floor and today I stood at the top on the way home and was thinking that I wanted to jump to see how far I would go. ANd see how hurt I would get. But nah I didn't do it. It seemed a little too dangerous. I'm sorry I dont know what this thread is about. Just some thoughts mang. Okay talk to you later .

Ok how was your day sweetheart.?

2. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

So you dont' reply
    I hope you die.
    I want pie.

<3

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

ive been on the internet all day. you already know this though.

im going to go out soon though.

you should make the 5 hour drive in 3 hours and then you could come too.

4. Spike

Spike Senior Member

Well, for the first time in 8 months I slept more than 6 hours... 6am to midday. I then lazed around the place all day, because it's summer, my friends are away in some sunny parts somewhere and I'm broke. I really need to get a job, but Cambridge is so crammed with students who are broke and need jobs that you basically need a degree to work in Burger King. But yeah, life ain't too bad.

5. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

nanthin like a good massage...relax, sip on your champagne. smoke one...
    ahhhhhh

[​IMG]

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I'm not being perverted or nothing, but I totally think you meant massages make your body relaxed in a sexual way. Haha, get pissed and holler at me on aim.

7. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Mr. Dirty you are never on aim. aigoo.

boxcars I am going there but during winter break or something.

I am glad that you people replied. gracias.

8. iloveboxcars

massages are very sexual anyway. i have found that i give the best massages when i am in the mood too.. so yeah all of you should get in the mood before massaging people. and then massages always turn into the possibility of sex. and sex is the good.

the real good.

i havent had sex in acouple months.

and for some reason tears for fears - mad world is playing right now.

i never downloaded this. FUCK THIS. who the fuck did this. seriously.

fuckers. .sdvm vsdnsv nown wr gnwriupnwrbwrn4un42942ngsjkbnwf kbrnwfbkrw bwdfkdanvkjgjiuoghqweugbadkjgbnawdklsnbkasdbmklsdb.

less than 3.

9. Dirty_habiT

I'm on aim right now you slow geezer. But where are you.... I can't wait forever Deliss, I'll find someone else to chat with if you don't cum.

10. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

I also give good massages. But when people massage me it hurts. And does not feel good. I got massage oil the other day. It's gay I dont like it. I havent had sex never . im virgin deliss who just is too lazy to go the fridge right now. oh wow. bored.

11. unconscience

unconscience Banned

i had kidney stones once.that shit hurts.

12. iloveboxcars

wait, what are you talking about?

13. krie

krie Guest

im highly bored too
    i actually finished all my work today!
    so now ive got the next 4 hours to sit and do nothing, yay :D
    massages are great, my ex girlfriend thought mine where great, wed laid outside in deckchairs and id massge her entire body for a good hour and a half
    and then id roll over and say my turn, so shed start on me and not even 15minutes later shed be complaining of having sore arms. shit, i did u for an hour n a half and i didnt complain once!
    bbbbbbah!

14. Dirty_habiT

haha, who's the slow geezer now!! Dee38 and Deliss are two different people!!

LOLZ w/ for real.

15. iloveboxcars

so this is just going to be my type random shit thread for awhile.

i would go out tonight, but i havent got a stitch to wear, a man said its gruesome that someone so handsome should care.

im so charming. ahh