So I'm kicking butt on the Army website

villain

and all of a sudden i get kicked off and i can't log in now. omfg

wtf.

i mean i'm stumping intel officers and shit. this is bad. haha.... hope i didn't hurt any egos and my career....

i didn't realize i'm such a good debator.

i'm a fucking machine.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pretty foolhardy, Villain. You have a lot more faith in the integrity of the system than I do. Keep your eyes open for the Army CID and FBI. Back during the Vietnam War, we had Army Intelligence and CID all over the anti-war movement. It's all great to be brave and spit in the faces of the Establishment, but while you're enjoying being victorious over a bunch of people on an Army message board, they are probably conducting interviews with your neighbors and your employer, and swearing them to secrecy under the Patriot Act.

They can't bust you for being rude on a message board, but what else are you doing? That was the Achille's heel of the 1960's anti-war movement. Being a student radical wasn't against the law, but smoking marijuana was. So the FBI would set up radicals in a dope bust, and then put a word in the ear of the D.A. Instead of probation, anti-war activists got maximum sentences. And even if they didn't get convicted, the D.A.'s office gave no quarter--it wound up costing $20,000 or $30,000 to defend a possession charge.

Back then, I said to myself "Hey, I don't smoke pot anymore, so it's not a problem." Then I realized that if they want to get you, they bring their own evidence.

I can understand taking a risk for a good reason, but I don't think teasing the Army for the hell of it is a good reason. You're having fun. They're playing for keeps. Be careful.

Haha... I know Kabar... At first I was real paranoid. But then I realized there is already some heavy discussion going on there. So I figured, what the hell, I'll jump in. And besides I don't really give a fuck what they do to me. What's the worse that could happen? They kill me? That wouldn't bother me.

And no I'm not declaring myself victorious, I'm rebutting arguments until response dwindles.

And thanks for all the debating practice kabar... ;)

Guest NoamChomsky

I didn't even know there were forums on that thing. Most joes are a lost cause as far as trying to convert them. I've seen only two kerry bumper stickers on post and hundreds of bush stickers.

crave: PM sent

Hey Hey what's up Noam Chomsky? Long time no see.

Yeah I know I'm beginning to become frustrated cause some joes are denying and lying and others are... well i don't quite understand their motives.

You should see some of the arguments I'm putting up with...

Maybe I'll post some....

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by villain@Oct 22 2004, 05:34 PM

crave: PM sent

You should see some of the arguments I'm putting up with...

Maybe I'll post some....

This thread is pointless without a link to specific threads or quoting...

Guest NoamChomsky

dude i'm hating life not in ranger batt anymore now i'm in the lame ass eighty deuce at bragg. 523 more days left till my new life as a sensitive pony tailed NYU kid.

I can't link y'all cause you have to be in the army to even see the site. And as far as even a specific thread ID there is none.

Hang in there Chomsky... I don't know why the fuck you enlisted for so many years.... My bro was in eight duece, he hated it too. They've been deploying like crazy. Hopefully Kerry wins so this madness can get toned down.

Guest NoamChomsky

dude we're still going to deploy no matter what. At least in ranger batt it's typically 90 day deployments as opposed to 82nd's 6-12 month suck fests. I want to go to selection but i'm not sure if I wanna commit to it. oh well. Where are you at?

Archived