so i'm in my friends asshole

cultural me

so my friends an asshole

he said at 7 30 "call me when the movies out, we'll kick it tonight"

i call him when the movies out.

call him again...

figure "hey, he's probly at home. just got off work. waiting for me. ill come over"

ive been here for 5 hours and called him way to many times.

i know i shoulda left but i was way to bored to go back home.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit son!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here's what ya should've done.......after the second call...you should've said"fuck it"...and went out with some other friends,got faded(or went and painted).....and had a good time....and if your buddy called after you split....."tough shit...it's hard to chew".

why would you wait around for a guy?!? 455 hit the nail right on the head.

The only time you'd catch me waiting up that long for someone if it involved a threesome with some asian chicks.

Don't waste your life waiting up for flakes.

Originally posted by SilentBob

Indeed, I've been searching The Maxx on Video or DVD. I'm not getting any love.

You can find it on VHS, no DVD yet I don't think. But what you should REALLY do is check out the comic series that spawned the tv show. It's collected in 3 trade paperbacks that were just released this year, written and drawn by Sam Keith. The tv show actually stayed fairly close to the comic, but the comic is better and a little more in depth. Plus I can't remember if they actually finished the story on the tv show before it got cancelled.

I think I'm responsible for my own life.

If I call up my buddy and he says, "Hey, let's meet at the bar, listen to some blues, drink a beer and catch a movie," I'm there. I go to the bar. I wait through a set, if the band is any good. One beer, no buddy---fuck it. I call him once, and head to the movies. You snooze, you lose, bro. I am not waiting around very long for anybody else to show up. And I'm definately not waiting around AT HOME. Fuck that.

Archived