Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i'm in my english final exam...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by some pittsburgh flavor, May 27, 2003.

1. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

i'm at a loss for what to do. the exam consists of revising a dialogue scene. mine is between two people in a garage, one's a heroin addict, they are watching golf on mute and listening to the laptop. character 1 goes off, and comes back high as hell on heroin... character 2 subsequently lets him know friends of his just got busted, he's going down next, etc. etc. scene ends with arguments and char 2 leaving.

teacher says i need less preaching about drugs, but i can't figure out anything to do. there are two other characters, a girl their age, and a 50-something year old man.

any ideas? please??

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

have the old man have a heart attack or some other health problem, then have character 2 and the girl save him

3. some pittsburgh flavor

good look. char 2 is currently speaking nonsense about mary poppins to char 1.

4. Dick Quickwood

why are you on 12oz and doing an english test at the same time at 5:43 in the morning ?

5. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

or you can have girl save him and then give him a gummer. :lol:

6. Ken Barlow

Ken Barlow Member

Man you're going to fail so bad....

7. some pittsburgh flavor

yeah, i know. writing's not my thing.

current dialogue:
    Mikro: you look pale

Tom shrugs his shoulders

Mikro: you’re high as hell

Tom: man…. Why you gotta gimme that hassle, man… i-i-I don’t fuckin… give you no hassle bout what you do man…. Why you gotta give me that hassle…

Mikro frustrated: whatever…. It’s not like what you do affects me really. Who am I, your mother?

Tom: yeah man…. Thinking you my mom and everything….. damn right you think you’re my mom…. I don’t need this hassle… this hassling I’m getting man
    Mikro: Mary Poppins and all them little penguin guys cam up here the other day, talking about selling Iceland to the Swedes. ‘Iceland to the Swedes?’ I said. ‘Yeah,’ she says, ‘Ever since year twelve we’ve been trying to sell it to the Swedes’ talking about The Hulkster didn’t hit her in the head with a bike lock.

Tom: Who was that?

Mikro: who was what?...
    Tom rubbing his forehead: came here bout the bike lock

Mikro: I had a bike lock here yesterday.

Tom: No… I don’t need to know that….jackass who did you…. Who did you say was talkin about gettin hit with a bike lock…

Mikro: ….
    Mikro: haha… ok, Tom….
    Mikro sits down further in the chair and puts his shoes on the corner of the desk so he is in sortof a diagonally-slanted squat position
    Mikro: Mikro hard because shoes equal green –
    Mikro picking at a bit of dirt on the side of his right shoe: remember when Chauncey and them came up here with Mary Poppins talking about We gonna find us some Swedes and invade Poland before Stalin gets his hands on it?

(sorry mikro, i stole your name)

8. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

Yeah your definitley gonna fail....

GOOD LUCK!:D

9. some pittsburgh flavor

10. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Ahem. (cockney accent) 'Kippers for breakfast, Aunt Helga? Is it St. Swithin's Day already?' 'Tis,' replied Aunt Helga ...

11. some pittsburgh flavor

haha... that simpson's quote is hilarious

i finished it... oh well, i still have an hour and a half to go in the final but i'm done already. time to go study for the spanish final up next.

12. Dick Quickwood

go somewhere else you peice of shit

Mickey and Minnie were going thru a bitter
    long drawn out divorce court battle both
    attorneys were accusing each side of terrible
    treatment and the battle lasted for days.

Finally the judge says "OK I've heard enough,
    I'm going to take a 1 hour break and I'll come
    back with my decision"

One hour passes with both sides squirming in
    their seats. Finally the judge emerges from his
    chambers sits down and looks across the court
    room and down at Mickey and says, "Well Mr.
    Mouse, I've heard your arguments but I'm afraid
    this court has found you have been unable to
    prove that your wife is crazy"

Mickey looks up at the judge perplexed and
    says, "Crazy? I didn't say she was crazy!
    I said she was fucking goofy".