SO I'm having a kid

deznatori

well it is down to about 8 1/2 hours til my girl has her labor induced. I can't sleep and am cleaning my house like a mad man. Of all the people to get a kid they are giving one to me. Life is never going to be the same.

Oh since I wasted your time. I asked a priest this last week and he had no answer. I forget where I heard it but it's nice to ponder.

"If we are all God's children what makes Jesus so special?"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by deznatori

Oh since I wasted your time. I asked a priest this last week and he had no answer. I forget where I heard it but it's nice to ponder.

That nigga could turn water into wine, dog.

Oh yeah, congratulations, and best of luck. I'm smoking a cigar right now and it goes in honor of the baby.

Guest willy.wonka

well, i said something really stupid in my drunken state

but now i am back to say congradulations..i wish i could have son or even a duaghter.

good morning..

Welcome to the club and congrats dont let the storys fool you Its not hard to be a dad but it is to be a mom!!! and the question about jesus, he is the same as god, he is god in the flesh, just think about the holy trinity the father the son the holy spirit they all make one.....

oh wow dez!! congratulations!

i dont have the best advice on starting families or anything, but all i have to say is be good to him or her. you are a father now, and it takes a lot to raise a child. so good luck, and if you are ever in sf, and need a babysitter, let me know.

p.s. boy or girl and what name have you chosen.

p.p.s. any flicks?

Originally posted by deznatori

well it is down to about 8 1/2 hours til my girl has her labor induced. I can't sleep and am cleaning my house like a mad man. Of all the people to get a kid they are giving one to me. Life is never going to be the same.

congratulations..

i hope the kid and mom are healthy and happy..

you heard that joke on Leno the other night..

it may have been a rerun..

and if you're a christian, the resurrection made jesus special.

Archived