So I'm gonna be a father....

Hermdog

Though it hasn't been confirmed by a doctor..I saw the test results with my own eyes. :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: in my near future....Gasp.....

It's cool and all, my wife and I have been married for almost 3 years and we have a home to call our own...so it is due. Mid twenties...and we've been trying a bit this year. But I don't know..I guess I never thought it would happen so quick.

A little Hermdog to call my own...one I can raise in my own fashion. I don't know how to feel....I guess I'll know...as time goes by

Thought I'd share it with you since I consider 12oz to be somewhat of a friendly environment for me this past few years...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i get to babysit??

machai will have a partner in crime!!!!

hehe i cant wait to buy the baby stuff.. im so excited.. why the fuck im i so excited..aww a lil baby!!!! so happy for the both of you...

haha..i bet ill have to drive you guys to the hospital..hahaha

next generation of 12oz..added to the family..holler!!

Guest willy.wonka

congrats man... im in my mid 20s and im thinking of just nuttin up in some chick pretty soon... the next pretty girl i bone is going to have my baby

damn....i didnt know you were married. i just thought you were another punk kid like everyone else here. it makes me happy to see good daddies in public. i hope you like the idea of a baby cause you dont really have a whole lot of choice. good luck

name your baby frank...i think thats a good name and not alot of people use it.

frank.

that or Sofie, i think thats a nice girl name..its soft and sweet..i would date a girl named sofie, and she would be a librerian and wear glasses and listends to blond red head.

good luck champ! Love that kid to death and dont give up on him/her..keep em away from that rap music..raize them on frank zappa and jazz