Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So im going to Warped Tour Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, Jul 12, 2002.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

In Ventura Ca. I been the last 2 years and ive been too drunk to even catch any of the bands. I just go to look at all the girls!!!!

Anyone else gone this year?

2. avils

avils Senior Member

fuck some girls while you're there, big boy !

;)

3. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

i almost went to the colorado one. but i realized i only wanted to see stavesacre, avenged sevenfold, something corporate, and death my stereo, and 4 bands is not worth 35 bucks.

4. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

they had one in Vegas on the 5th of July...it sucked ass!Hott as fuck too many weidos.they were supposed have a graff show there but I didnt see any graff...and it was only 10.00 bucks............ps watch out for scalpers!!!!!!

5. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Ahh yeah ill take em in the port a poty !!!

6. mopius

mopius Guest

warp tour sucks...everything about it sucks and yes, its wack

7. avils

avils Senior Member

yes, but would it still be wack if our man Tony "FUCKED SOME GIRLS IN THE PORTALOO's" ??????

viva la butt

8. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

I believe Counterfit is going to be playing the Cali dates. Watch out for them.

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

warped tour is coming down in august.

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

There is a good chance I will be going when it stops up here on the 17th...

Johnny Horton have you got your ticket yet??

11. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

i went a few years back in dc, it was dope, i was gonna go but hotwaters only playing in tennesee,

12. BurtReynolds

BurtReynolds Member

yeah...most bands on it now are garbage!!!

13. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF Member

NO

all the bands are fucking good if i wasnt going to be camping when it comes here i would go have fun to all those who are going

14. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

15. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

I went. It was hot as fuck in St. Louis' "Hot and humid" suffocating weather. I didn't really see many bands becuase I felt sick from the heat all day. However stuff I did catch: The Ernie Ball Local Band stage where I got to play some guitar. The Tribal DJ Booth, complete with breakers. I caught an all female hip hop group called the cultivators...they used the Zelda theme as a beat. it was the shit. The STOP RACISM booth which sells caps.

Then I caught bad religion, who absolutely rocked. Got gregs autograph too.

And saw Reel Big Fish to end off the night.

If the heat wasn't an issue I would've had more fun.