so im going to the taping of The Daily Show, and guess who the guest is??

mental invalid

so im going to the taping of The Daily Show tomorrow, and guess who the guest is??

RICHARD "KICKING ASS AND THEN TAKING NAMES" CLARKE!!!

clearly most of you will not care. but alas this is not for you.

this is for the political junkies like myself.

i cant fucking believe it...there is not anyone at this moment who i want to see jon interview more.

hopefully the taping will be like an hour.

did anyone catch him on meet the press yesterday?

the guy is like granite.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You lucky bastard! When is the taping? I assume it's soon (this week) while he's still top dog of the headlines. You have to give a complete review discussion of the trip.

I didn't see Clarke on last night, but I watched Condi's 60 Minutes lie-full affair, which was sufficiently disgusting. Then I caught a real jewel - CSPAN had an episode of the Dick Cavett Show from 1971 where a 27-year old John Kerry (representing the Vietnam Veterans Against the War) debated a 25-year old John O'Neill on issues re: the Vietnam war. It was fucking awesome! I wish the same John Kerry was around today ... but I'll certainly take what we've got.

congrats.

i was at conan obrian a few years ago and they had that one mexican boxer guy, and the fella that does all the voices for the simpsons.

not quite as politically charged, but a good time none the less.

you should yell out something in the middle of the show so we can all hear it.

you know...an arsenio style WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF WHERE MA DOOOOOOGGGGGGSSSSSSS AT?!?!?!?! or something.

Guest me IS cool

Very very nice. I am envious of you... that is until I see the episode....

Hey maybe you should yell something like "12oz rules!" during the laughter just so we know it's you.

That would kick ass.

Guest TEARZ

nice roe...

he now teaches at my "new school" (which shall henceforth not be mentioned by name ;) ) with a host of notable others including william julius wilson and john sununu.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I didn't see Clarke on last night, but I watched Condi's 60 Minutes lie-full affair, which was sufficiently disgusting. Then I caught a real jewel - CSPAN had an episode of the Dick Cavett Show from 1971 where a 27-year old John Kerry (representing the Vietnam Veterans Against the War) debated a 25-year old John O'Neill on issues re: the Vietnam war. It was fucking awesome! I wish the same John Kerry was around today ... but I'll certainly take what we've got.

as far as condie goes, its like one PR blunder after another.

i saw that shit on cspan too! but for some reason the audio was all fucked up and wasnt matching up.

dick cavett is awesome.

heshie, you know me mangs!!

Originally posted by mental invalid

maybe i should yell out a "WONK SAGGIN"!!

ha-ha...agreed...there is no maybe about it. done and done man.

I didn't feel like watching Condi's 60 minutes last night, but I did catch the Rumsfeld one which was on last week (I think).

BTW...she reminds me of a piranha.

hahaha....shes either dead weight in bed or just a ferocity that will eat you up and spit you out.

either way im sure she could use a good nite with hesh to ease that frown and wrinkled brow shes always seems to have on her face.

by the way, keep your fingers crossed for ole roe.

i talked to a guy here at work and he said that sometimes, they tape an interview then edit it accordingly to the show, ya know make sure jons outfit matches up and what not.

if i get karen hughes ill puke in my shoes. and no that rhyme was not intentional.

maybe ill give a "12OUNCE!!" battle cry tomorrow night.

Guest BROWNer

dude, i've heard you rave about stewart forever it seems..

i gotta find somebody to tape it for me one of these days....

good to hear clarke was on point.

i had an old frontline with him all over it, it was on

cyberterrorism, but i haven't been able to find it..

on it he was the same dude he seems to be now..

Archived