Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so im going to the taping of The Daily Show, and guess who the guest is??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Mar 29, 2004.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

so im going to the taping of The Daily Show tomorrow, and guess who the guest is??

RICHARD "KICKING ASS AND THEN TAKING NAMES" CLARKE!!!

clearly most of you will not care. but alas this is not for you.

this is for the political junkies like myself.

i cant fucking believe it...there is not anyone at this moment who i want to see jon interview more.

hopefully the taping will be like an hour.

did anyone catch him on meet the press yesterday?

the guy is like granite.

2. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

wow, thats the equivalent of winning like 10G's for you......awesome!

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

You lucky bastard! When is the taping? I assume it's soon (this week) while he's still top dog of the headlines. You have to give a complete review discussion of the trip.

I didn't see Clarke on last night, but I watched Condi's 60 Minutes lie-full affair, which was sufficiently disgusting. Then I caught a real jewel - CSPAN had an episode of the Dick Cavett Show from 1971 where a 27-year old John Kerry (representing the Vietnam Veterans Against the War) debated a 25-year old John O'Neill on issues re: the Vietnam war. It was fucking awesome! I wish the same John Kerry was around today ... but I'll certainly take what we've got.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

congrats.
    i was at conan obrian a few years ago and they had that one mexican boxer guy, and the fella that does all the voices for the simpsons.
    not quite as politically charged, but a good time none the less.

you should yell out something in the middle of the show so we can all hear it.
    you know...an arsenio style WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF WHERE MA DOOOOOOGGGGGGSSSSSSS AT?!?!?!?! or something.

5. Holy shit, you struck gold, you lucky bastard!!

When's that episode gonna be airing?

6. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

looking for a date??
    :tongue:

that's gonna be dope.

7. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Very very nice. I am envious of you... that is until I see the episode....

Hey maybe you should yell something like "12oz rules!" during the laughter just so we know it's you.

That would kick ass.

8. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i would just wanna see my boy louis black

9. mental invalid

bobbo, i forgot to mention that it is tomorrow!!!!

so im assuming itll air tomorrow nite.

maybe i should yell out a "WONK SAGGIN"!!

10. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

nice roe...
    he now teaches at my "new school" (which shall henceforth not be mentioned by name ;) ) with a host of notable others including william julius wilson and john sununu.

11. Overtime

maybe? hell ya you should

12. mental invalid

as far as condie goes, its like one PR blunder after another.

i saw that shit on cspan too! but for some reason the audio was all fucked up and wasnt matching up.

dick cavett is awesome.

heshie, you know me mangs!!

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

ha-ha...agreed...there is no maybe about it. done and done man.

I didn't feel like watching Condi's 60 minutes last night, but I did catch the Rumsfeld one which was on last week (I think).

BTW...she reminds me of a piranha.

14. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i'd fuck condi....no lie

15. Overtime

what does your username mean? i have asked before but i forgot what thread i asked in