Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so im going to go see the blood brothers tonight.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, May 20, 2003.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

and i really don't like thier music too much. but i am very intrigued by the time signatures they use. thank god someone is paying for my ticket. woo.

2. Comp

Comp Senior Member

awesome, i'm seeing them friday, you gotta love bands that use lines like

"its belly bloated like a pre-teen pregnancy, burn piano island burn"

and

"sugar i'd come over but your coffee tastes like the clap"

oh yeah, best live show EVER

3. iloveboxcars

yeah i heard they are pretty good live. i will find out in about 8 hours.

4. iloveboxcars

5. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

I enjoy the blood brothers, but have yet to see them in concert. next time they come around my town i will.

6. iloveboxcars

thier website is probably one of the best. i suggest everyone go check it out even if you dont like the blood brothers

www.thebloodbrothers.com

7. bug

bug Guest

blood brothers are the best hardcore band around these days. hands down.

too bad their marketed on a major label. its a sign that hardcore is in trouble. enjoy the show.

8. metallix

metallix Elite Member

9. onesandzeros

onesandzeros Member

they kindof remind me of Swing Kids. does that sound outlandish? does anyone even remember that band? shitfuck I feel so old....

10. deadasdreams

deadasdreams Member

they're playing here tonite.i saw them a few years ago and they were amazing.it's all about that song red blooded american girls.so good.

11. iloveboxcars

i went to the show. didn't like it. got hit on by a bunch of screamo girls. told them to fuck off. went and got drunk. went home.