So I'm going to get my ass kicked....

Pinup

I stupidly signed up for a mini football (5 vs. 5) tournament. Begins this monday and i'm up against a team whose players also play on national level. I wonder what it feels like to actually, seriously, badly lose.

Predict scores.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pinup

please believe i'll do everything i can to win.

but dude. these guys are future pros. i'm actualy looking forward to it.

right right, well in that case then, you get the WORST player on your team, pull him aside, and tell him to take out the BEST player on their team...

:lol: ;)

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

can you explain mini football?

never heard of it

5 a side. Small pitch. Small goals. It's really not that complicated.....

I remember my team played a select team from the USA a few years back. A bunch of them played on the US Under 17 team. They also had a couple players from the Chilean youth team. We lost, but it wasn;t as bad as I expected.

They'll probably be going in all cocky like they can beat anyone. Which will work to your advantage. Just absorb the pressure, and they'll get frustrated and start making mistakes. Then do the classic break-their-legs tactic, ala David Batty, ruining their careers as future Arsenal reserves, and it should all end OK....

[/Coaches' corner]

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

They'll probably be going in all cocky like they can beat anyone. Which will work to your advantage. Just absorb the pressure, and they'll get frustrated and start making mistakes. Then do the classic break-their-legs tactic, ala David Batty, ruining their careers as future Arsenal reserves, and it should all end OK....

[/Coaches' corner]

I actually played some of their players in an informal (backpacks being goalposts) match like two weeks ago, and we won 9-2.

But the conditions will be different now, bigger pitch and this time the 'national league' guys will be on the team.

Well, match is tomorrow, we'll see!:D

Guest imported_Europe

I play the highest national league in futtsall (indoor 5 a side).

The season just ended, now its time for outdoors, cant wait!

Archived