So im driving down the street...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

and baaaaam, i see a semi trying to beat the red light ahead. Naturally i maneuver out of "his" way or im toast. Miss him by centimeters but thats not all, i've losing control of my car swerving left then right and then finally BAAAAAAM straight into the side concrete wall. Mr. Semi doesn't blink before "escaping" leaving my car damaged. The front end of the passengers side is looking rough and the headlight as well as the brakes no longer functions. All this yesterday afternoon.

Last week im up bright and early<4:15 am> and decide to drive to work. Anyone living out here knows how difficult it is to find parking without having to pay for it. Everything is fine and dandy until 1 pm when im leaving work. My car is gone, the city towed it because of rush hour. im thinking," it's saturday there is no rush hour, the sign says so". Five minutes later i find it is Friday. WahWAh.

The first day i bought the car i went to what is called the DMV or Secretary of State; the place you get plates, and im driving to work down the expressway. Baaaam a MF unmarked copper pulls up behind me. Pulls me over and all the jazz. I've seen cops enough to know why they request backup; they assume the positions to get me out"peacefully". So im out and cuffed and what not sitting the squad car. Turns out a warrant for my arrest was still turning up and i was wanted. After sitting in the car for a bazillion minutes watching Mr. Officer write citations he finally says, " you are not under arrest". I walked away from that incident with 5 citations. Speeding, no blah, you did this much blah, blah blah blah and blah.

That same week i get cited for not having a city sticker. Out here you need plates and a city sticker that says you are from the city. The problem here is i do not live within city limits therefore do not need it. On top of that Officer Kevin<his real name> say i was parked in a residential area that required a permit. BULLSHIT!...

To end this string of stories for your amusement, i've recieved 9 citations in the last 3 weeks, i damaged my car significantly, and have no money to pay for the blah blah blah.

I believ my car is possessed. what do you think? Am i such a bad person that Kharma is taking control. When i was making an attempt to be a good kid and not party not smoke not drink and be straight edge again. Wham BAAAAM thank you MAAAAAAM all this happens?...

to be continued...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Jesus christ dude, i drive for 6 years years and have only been stopped once. All my firends freak the fuck out, i'm the guy that leaves the bar drunk and dont drop sweat.

The only time i was stopped, i was all fucked up on booze, my girl sleeping in the next seat...the cop tells me "Have you been drinking" i say yeah, a couple of drinks(a couple is already above limits here) he asks "Should we do an alcotest?" and i'm like..uh, i wouldnt say its necessary, and he sais "ok, have a goonight sir"

I swear to god i felt like Jules in pulp fiction when 30 bullets flew his way and none hit him...divine intervation(sp) ninja

Good luck with tha shit homie

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Maaaaaan you've no clue.. When it rains it pours. I've gotten a way squeeky clean multiply times, im still not certain how i did.... this is the end...

i have bad luck with cars. period.

the year anniversary of my wreck is coming up ..(i was hit by a driver careening through a red light, i broke six ribs and a collarbone, plus assorted injuries.)

that was not the only time i've been hit by an underinsured driver blasting through a red, the last time was ten years ago..i was in a hatchback Colt, he in a 77 caddy (license plate: loveboat)

i got a concussion at the age of 11 when i was a passenger in my mom's car, which was hit.

i was a passenger in a vehicle while i was on vacation in another state on the opposite coast and we were hit from behind while stopped at a red light..

i was returning from a snowboarding trip, a passenger again, when the minivan i was in, which was stopped at a stop sign, had it's front end ripped off by a tractor trailer that had cut it's left turn way too close..

..there's more, but they're more minor.

i haven't yet received any moving violation or citation or ticket

i switched off to bikes last year, but in that year i was attacked and beaten and later, cut off and flipped over the handlebars, road rash to the face.

ouch.

i understand.

In december i crashed my car, got 2 tickets, i did 45 into a turn, missed and hit a tree...

January i get a new car, the clutch went in it so that's in the shop

Today we were driving in my friends car, and he did 50 into a turn, we hit a snow bank, car ALMOST rolled omg it was on 2 weels i was scared shitless, anyhow we managed to drive off...

um those are my fun car stories :D

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i have some pretty insane car stunts ive done. like doing a 360 on i10 in downtown phoenix at the speed of 80 mph. but some of you have had it bad.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by !@#$%

i was attacked and beaten...

what!?!?!

Does anyone remember my

*unbeakable* thread?

That was a crazy experience,

because I was always telling

myself that I was up for a

major car wreck before it actually

happened. I hadnt been, nor did

I want to be, but I felt like I

was due for one. Seems like everyone

experiences at least one major wreck.

I hadnt, and I guess my time came.

It was bad, but I wasnt hurt.

Thankfully. Good to hear from you GBM!

Long time no talkie!

Originally posted by WebsterUno

what!?!?!

yeah, a gang of kids attacked me and tackled me to the ground (trying to rob me of my bike, which was unsuccessful), then beat me into submission and eventually unconciousness with my U-Lock.

i took 16 stitches to the domepiece.

that was right before my serious accident, which i think was right around the time of yours (so i missed the unbreakable thread cuz i was nursing broken bones at home with no comp)

Guest WebsterUno

yeah, a gang of kids attacked me and tackled me to the ground (trying to rob me of my bike, which was unsuccessful), then beat me into submission and eventually unconciousness with my U-Lock.

i took 16 stitches to the domepiece.

awww...hell naw!

Lil fuckers...nothin a good ass whippin wouldnt help!

Sounds like you fought back though..I have

some girlfriends like that..tough cookies.

Poor you...that sucks. I hate when lil punks do shit like that.

Guest Ginger Bread Man
Originally posted by king kong

i just got a ticket for going 77 mph in a 40 mph zone

HAAAAA.. i gotcha beat. when i was clocked i was doing 95 in the city, i mean less than half a mile from dowtown. the posted limit is 55 but inreality i was doing like 110. luckily the copper didnt clock me then.

i ve never been in a major collision although the one in phoenix was pretty close. i was doing 360 on the highway in the middle of the city. 5 lane highway i should add... im lucky to be alive

Webbitoe you know how to contact me . quit being so cool. im on aim a little more often now. same ID as its always been. email me

Guest WebsterUno

yeah, I need to get my comp up and running like a champ again.

Its been on the fritz since october. But, I got it back, only to have

the same thing happen again a few days later. Sent it back, and

I just got it back last night. Then I do a test on my electricity,

and it turns out I have a potential shock hazard...so......

I need to call a serviceman to come fix it. Thats why I havent

been online at home for sooo long. I havent talked to Gnes in

a loong time either. Glad to know youre still afloat!

Guest WebsterUno

Guest WebsterUno

the year anniversary of my wreck is coming up ..(i was hit by a driver careening through a red light, i broke six ribs and a collarbone, plus assorted injuries.)

that was not the only time i've been hit by an underinsured driver blasting through a red, the last time was ten years ago..i was in a hatchback Colt, he in a 77 caddy (license plate: loveboat)

i got a concussion at the age of 11 when i was a passenger in my mom's car, which was hit.

i was a passenger in a vehicle while i was on vacation in another state on the opposite coast and we were hit from behind while stopped at a red light..

i was returning from a snowboarding trip, a passenger again, when the minivan i was in, which was stopped at a stop sign, had it's front end ripped off by a tractor trailer that had cut it's left turn way too close..

if you had an icon it sounds like it should be a bullseye.

if you had an icon it sounds like it should be a bullseye.

ATTN: bad drivers

buy any caddilac, dodge, chrysler, plymouth or other big car

from the years 1959-1974

you can drive however you want and never worry about accidents

cause if you are in one, you wont be the one getting hurt

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: ATTN: bad drivers

Originally posted by When

buy any caddilac, dodge, chrysler, plymouth or other big car

from the years 1959-1974

you can drive however you want and never worry about accidents

cause if you are in one, you wont be the one getting hurt

Dude no, i'd prefer bad drivers to be driving small, fragile cars so they know that unless they get better, they're getting fucked up.

1 year and a half ago, a girl with small fiat passed a red light and crashed my mom and dad at 130km/h...our car(a big one) was killed completely and my mom broke 5 ribs...imagine that with the girl in 63 dodge....

Archived