so im buying my first apartment tomorrow...

T.T Boy

thats right kids,

tt is finally growing up, tomorrow i go and buy the first apartment, its my first time being out on my own, but ive been in europe for like 3 weeks now, so im used to it, (any of you ever get to rome, email me you can stay with me, unless your a loser then you cant). yeah, so my place is like 15 minutes from the coleseum thats spelt wrong i know, which is cool, i can see downtown rome from my balcony, and the place is dope, i actually have 2 balconies, so yeah ill be on here alot less, but ill check in when im mooching off my girlfriend checking my email at her house. ok, well i gotta go do some house work or pack or something.

bye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha..I hate you..what are you doing over there man? I still want to take you up on that canvas offer..

How did you decide to live there..and what about citizenship? Okay Im being nosey..Ive just had this europe urge lately..Like packing up the man and our cat ..selling all our worldly posessions and getting out of this country.hahaha..so over all ..Im jealous..How is the rent?

Guest Canadiano

i don't get it...your girlfriend lives in Rome? You're gonna be living in Rome? What, are you defecting from Canada, or are you on one of those year long trips? And you have a girlfriend in Rome? Since when?

?

??

???

hmmmmmmm yeah im renting a place in rome, no im not defecting from canada, i just need a break from the snow for a fucking year. plus my girl lives here, i moved here for her you could say. but ill go back to canada after a while, who knows. i have no plans really, just kinda bumming around here for a while. yes marlboro you can come visit, i unno if you can fly to cuba, i guess youd have to buy a ticket. and silo, i still want the canvas, ill try your old email i dont know if it still works, ill tell you more in that,.............

yeeeeeeeeee

aww I know why you moved there..good show man..and I wish you the best of luck..If it worked for me..it can work for anyone..:love2:

Except I wish he had lived in rome..haha

when I moved we were literally running downtown with our shit in shopping carts..trying to get to the post office before it closed..the day before we were to hop on the train..and leave that place for good..A great memory..shit falling out of the shopping carts..riding them down hills..in the rain..

Theres nothing better than being spontanious..

Guest postaholic

im moving this friday to a new city, new people... and my first apartment to, 4 bedroom with 3 roomies, havent meet them, feels like im on the real world or some shit, and its also my first time on my own..

sink or swim time is coming up...

can all of you who asked come visit?

yes i say, but only if we drink a whole lot and do stupid things, like eat pizza (ive eaten it every day since i got here) and gelato. but yeah yall can come visit, im sure some of you have some sort of hook up to email me and sleep on my couch, hell ive been sleeping on people i dont really know couches. so yeah word, i take possession tonight.

tesser you should come visit first.

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by jah

lucky motherfucker....

watch out for those italian girls. they fuckin suffocate american guys.....

It aint just American boys trust me!!

Archived