Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so im buying my first apartment tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Aug 20, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thats right kids,
    tt is finally growing up, tomorrow i go and buy the first apartment, its my first time being out on my own, but ive been in europe for like 3 weeks now, so im used to it, (any of you ever get to rome, email me you can stay with me, unless your a loser then you cant). yeah, so my place is like 15 minutes from the coleseum thats spelt wrong i know, which is cool, i can see downtown rome from my balcony, and the place is dope, i actually have 2 balconies, so yeah ill be on here alot less, but ill check in when im mooching off my girlfriend checking my email at her house. ok, well i gotta go do some house work or pack or something.
    bye

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

oh yeah, a major reason for this post is to make you feel bad that you dont have a two bedroom 2 balcony apartment that overlooks rome.

3. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

it worked. :eek:

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

your a rat bastard TT....good luck and have a good time!!!

5. siloette

siloette Member

haha..I hate you..what are you doing over there man? I still want to take you up on that canvas offer..
    How did you decide to live there..and what about citizenship? Okay Im being nosey..Ive just had this europe urge lately..Like packing up the man and our cat ..selling all our worldly posessions and getting out of this country.hahaha..so over all ..Im jealous..How is the rent?

6. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

so wait are you Buying a place in rome or renting? either way i am envious. bah. maybe one day i'll get to go too!

i bought a house that overlooks the puerto rican poor neighborhood in the northeast so there.

7. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

i don't get it...your girlfriend lives in Rome? You're gonna be living in Rome? What, are you defecting from Canada, or are you on one of those year long trips? And you have a girlfriend in Rome? Since when?

?
    ??
    ???

8. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

TT CAN I COME VISIT YOU AND FLY TO CUBA FROM THERE?

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hmmmmmmm yeah im renting a place in rome, no im not defecting from canada, i just need a break from the snow for a fucking year. plus my girl lives here, i moved here for her you could say. but ill go back to canada after a while, who knows. i have no plans really, just kinda bumming around here for a while. yes marlboro you can come visit, i unno if you can fly to cuba, i guess youd have to buy a ticket. and silo, i still want the canvas, ill try your old email i dont know if it still works, ill tell you more in that,.............

yeeeeeeeeee

10. iphs

iphs Member

post some pictures of the place.. .

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

^^^^ did you email me about a copy of my bands demo cd?

12. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

oh the envy

have fun nigguh

13. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

congradalations "spell"

14. siloette

siloette Member

aww I know why you moved there..good show man..and I wish you the best of luck..If it worked for me..it can work for anyone..:love2:
    Except I wish he had lived in rome..haha

when I moved we were literally running downtown with our shit in shopping carts..trying to get to the post office before it closed..the day before we were to hop on the train..and leave that place for good..A great memory..shit falling out of the shopping carts..riding them down hills..in the rain..
    Theres nothing better than being spontanious..

15. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

sounds fun...congrats.....whats rent like in rome? sounds expensive.......