Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i'm at a surprise party

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by patrickjilbert, Dec 7, 2001.

1. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

a nice kid i sort of know came by and asked me what i was looking at. i just told him it was 12oz and i was lookin at some flicks. grafiiti i told him. "yeah, real classy" he said in an asshole tone of voice. what a cockface.

now there are a bunch of asshole dork freshmen outside playing music that werent even invited. jesus christ.... maybe i'll bust out and suplex some fools... or not.

2. beardo

beardo Guest

you could always break out the old stand by "get the fuck out of here you fucking idiots"

worth a shot.

3. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

eh, the 'ruffians' left. now i'm stuck with a bunch of kids who i dont really know who talk about stupid stuff.

"yeah remember that time.. blah blah blah"

i'll quit complaining. i saw a lot of nice flicks tonight though on the board looking around.

4. mothrasmomma

mothrasmomma Guest

the other day some fuck came up to me and told me a gay assed story...oh wait, i just read it...
    so what? shoulda packaged his ass up and sent em to 12oz ...

5. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

6. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Think of it this way, you are probaby getting free booze, there are probably cool chicks to peruse, and you're hanging on 12oz. Relax, show the chicks the thread about human canvasses and get their opinions. Have fun.

By the way, your drawings are still freaky. You need to socialize more dude, I'm glad you are at least posting more.

7. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

i'm sxe, so no sin a sin sin for me. there isnt any available anyway. i live with my girlfriend so no bitches for this guy. its funny you mentioned the drawings 'still' being freaky. i checked on the concussion site today and their latest issue's contents called my section simply 'psycho art'. i thought you had to kill someone for that anyway...

posting more?! like you're checking to see i dont kill anyone? 12oz is the best way to kill time.. ever.

http://www.counter-strike.net/pics/pic12.jpg'>
    here's some SIN A SIN SINNNNNN!!! - friday

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

run away! run the fuck away! and while you are passin him, slap him upside the head for me :D

9. trickone

trickone New Jack

dude you're gay, stop making stupid posts!:mad:

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AT A HOUSE PARTY AND SITTIN AT THE COMPUTER?!?!??! GRAB A BREW AND A HUNNY...oh yeah and your art still sucks HAHAHAHAHAH!

11. Rev. Bosco

Rev. Bosco New Jack

bojangles has nothing to better to do than talk shit about people all day. made the ignore list.

12. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

haha i like the fact that your at someones house at a party no less and your on 12oz...good shit

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

never come here when people are around. it'll jsut lead to more dumbasses. i got 'caught' here by some chick in her 40's while i was doing comm. service. she was hot too... tod her it was jsut a graphic design site

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/gothtroopers/771-ts-1001514744961.gif'>
    "quake2 is better"

15. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

hahahahaahha makro said a funny
    i need to start playin CS again...dirty habit wants a piece...biiiatch