So im all excited cause my copy of Bumfights Came

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

even if it did play youd still get ripped, cause that video fucking sucks.

be happy it doesnt work.

bumfights thread # 778 case file G-9

Guest ctrl+alt+del

dummy! you cant play vhs on a ps2 or computer! geeeeez! ya big goof!

:cool: :cool:

how much was it? it looks pretty funny. sucks you got ripped off though.

With tax and shipping and shit it was only 22$. Im going to try to play it at my work.If it doesent work there PLEASE BELEEEEEEEB im going to send it back and get a new one.

I can also make dvd copies at my work so holla if you want a discounted BUMFIGHTS dvd- fuck them

• 5 weeks later...

^^ its not good. I laughed maybe twice and was pissed off about 2 dozen times. its mostly teenage suburban kids fighting in the middles of a big circle of people.. it gets old real fast. THen they go around and tie bums up and duct tape their mouths to try to be funny...its crap.. dont support these pricks... if you must see it.. download it off kazaa.

yet another bumfights thread, and yet another time where i get really pissed about it...

fuck that shit... i'm happy yer copy doesn't work, and i'm happy you wasted your money on it... when i'm sleeping on the street i'm already having a bad enough time, i don't need fuckers like that...

fuck them, fuck you, fuck off...

haha i downloaded my vid of bum fights, works just fine.

Makes me proud of my fellow man to see people making bums drink piss, setting their hair on fire, duckt taping them, spray painting them, blanket beating them.

Only downside its only like half bum action, rest is just random faggots fighting, and the sad thing is, its a really poor attempt at fighting.

Archived