So iam getting old

fatbastard

i realised today iam getting really old, in about 3 months i will turn @! i dont know why but iam very worried about that...makes me think i havent done that much with my life ya know?

and the way ive worked it out ill be 25 when i finish my degree at college thats IF i finish, i dont like this, life isnt very enjoyable at the moment. *sigh*

my question is, what age were you all when you realised you were getting old...that is if anyone looking at this thread who is over 21

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A degree? what kind of degree?:rolleyes:

OLD Hmm......I don't know how it feels to be old but Umm.......Yea listen to nomadawhat, you should get a girl to like mess arround with but not to much, eh;) okay Ima shut up now:huh?:

Oh wait lemme aska question what did you guys do when you guys were like 14 or 15 or 16, what were you guys doing, at the time??? Just asking:p

Im 19 years old, i have an office job, i take buisness trips outside of the country, i stay in 5 star hotels, im doing the whole 7 year plan for my associates degree, i paint a piece at least 3 times a week, i bomb at least once a week, im not looking for ups, just for fun, i have to say i feel pretty damn good, but i also feel pretty damn shitty about myself at times, another person looking in would think i have it made.......................we are never satisfied with what we have, come to that realization and you will be happy, life is as long as you want it to be, dont live fast brother, live slow die old.

Your 25 when you will finish IF you finish, tell that shit to the next bum you see asking for quarters.

im not sweating it. im 22, and i got half my body of artwork showing from now until november in various places. i have tons of projects planned as well as being involved with sever other people projects. im finishing school in 2 years because i have to go part time. whatever, its all good.

Jezzzz, you guys sound like a bunch of little bitches, Just think your only fuckin 21 years old.. You have so much time left in your life and if you continue with this little bitch shit about not growing up and all that lovely nonsense. Your still young, ENJOY THE FUCK OUT OF IT. Go Get DRUNK, Get PUSSY,and HAVE FUN!! Your really gonna be an old fart shithead quick if you continue like this. Stay young for as long as possible and FUCK THE WORLD until you have to give into it's swirling nothingness.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

so take a crazy don't give a fuck trip around the u.s. .. why not now?

turnin 23 in december.....i have the same birthday as samuel jackson too.

yea the trip around america is ok......but i got stuck in wisconsin..never do that.

next spot is new orleans, or canada....not sure yet

that and i've done lmost everything i set for myself when i was younger ,so iguess by the time i'm 25 it'll be time to write a new set of goals

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'm old a times but I still party like a college guy

(only with more money and better places to go)

word, its like red wine...