so i went out with a girl who wasn't my girlfriend last night.................

DETO

yup, yes i did. i went out with my ex. i asked my girlfriend 2 nights in a row if she wanted to go out and do something with me. she told me no, she was to tired, so okay fine. last night again she was too tired from work, a friend of hers calls her and asked if she wanted to go have dinner, she says yes. so i call up my ex who i do speak with on occasion and we go out cruise and get dinner. during dinner my girlfriend called me, i told her i was eating dinner with Amanda, and i would call her when i got home. after i dropped off Amanda i called her and she was shocked that i did that. well anyway tonight me and Amanda are gonna take her little sister to go see Scooby-Doo. is this cheating? but i had a good time last night, so i am not bothered, i thought i would feel like shit but i don't i had fun and i am looking foward to tonight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

man,how old are you?

this is what we call "DATING"

dating is a good thing...keeps you options open..dating..dating is good..not cheating,dating..

my ex's mom asked if we would take her little sister because she wanted to see it. thats another thing my ex's parents adore me, they trust me. and i like them. you all probably already know by my other threads how well me and my current girl's parents get along.

deto....if i were in the situation, i would say that you cheated. this is my point of view....you are in a committed relationship and you went out with another girl and you are going out with her again. not only another girl, but an ex girlfriend. which makes it worst. why are you tuggin your girl along? if you dont want to be with her, then dont be with her. it seems like you want both. and i dont think that you will have both. just because your girlfriend was tired, doesnt mean that you should just go out with an ex girl. go out with the boys! you are in a relationship. i mean, if you guys were casual, then it would be all good. but it seems that you guys are in a relationship.

bottom line is: dont tug your girl around. she doesnt deserve that. do you really want to hurt her?

i do go out with the boys when she dont wanna go out. put sometimes they get boring. i have always gotten along better with girls. when me and my girl first hooked up almost all my friends were girls. i was dating 6 different girlies at the same time, she being the 6th one, i left them all for her. i dont regret it but sometimes change is good, i think. girls make better friends than guys.

Originally posted by DETO

i didn't do anything. if she does so be it. i can get girls very quickly. and yeahmanword, i am a pimp. :lol: :lol: :love: :king: :love2: :lol: :lol:

well i used to be, my player card has been revoked, i don't think i even know how to spit game anymore. :o

your current girlfriend has a control problem..she is also too lazy to put work into your relationship...because shes in the comfort zone..she owns you(so she thinks) willy was right...dating is something people often cannot handle though...someone always ends up super jealous.its tricky and ive had it mastered a few times...and ended up just going with one because she was suitable for a relationship..and i liked her most..well anyways..its not cheating to go hang out with a girl...its healthy to have female contact other than from your significant other..it can often remind you how good/bad the little things are about that other.you have to make a decision and to me it seems like kicking the current girlfriend to the curb is right....im not saying you should jump in and start dating "amanda"...thats a little extreme..maybe take some time away from the girl you're seeing now..now totally stop seeing her....but hang out with her less and other people a little more...your eyes will be open i assure you.

See this is why i think BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND labels are shit. LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE DO WHAT YOU WANT TO FUCKING DO....IF IT GETS YOU IN TROUBLE...THEN WHO THE FUCK CARES...KEEP DOING IT OR STOP.

insecurities + tradition = traditional insecurities

it has become a tradition to be insecure about relationships. how wonderful.

http://ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/globe/soilgall/thumnail/arthum.jpg'>

Guest willy.wonka

listen to what the girls have to say..

i think it could make your current girl jealous as a mothafucker and might do some pleasurable damage in bed..;)

Guest platapie

well i fshe went out with her ex would you be salty?

on the other hand what wa sup with not going out with you but with someone else. seems kinda foul.

NOT FOUL! IT IS CALLED "LIFE", AND PEOPLE LIVE IT.

IN THIS WORLD, YOU ARE ALONE, NO MATTER WHAT.

PEOPLE TRY SO FUCKING HARD TO MAKE THEIR LIVES INTO 2 PEOPLE. YOU CANT JUST DO THAT SHIT.

if your relationship with someone is very very very different than the relatioinship with your friends, then it is horrifying. fuck all this "I AM IN LOVE" brainwashed shit. what the fuck is love it isnt even a definate thing, so it doenst even exist.

you can be with someone, but you dont have to fucking LIVE INSIDE OF THEIR ASS. you dont have to fucking go everywhere with them or plan to see each other a certain about of times per week or call them and tell them where you are all the fucking time. what are you calling your mom? your dad?

why dont people fucking see this.

"I'm in LOVE!!"

fuck off, you are just stupid and carrying out a traditional thought that has no definitioin.

Guest --zeSto--

Kr430n5_666 makes a good point.

yep... Makros usually does (unless it's about soil samples)

YOU HEAR ME ???

You're WAY out of line with the Dirt , son!

Guest platapie

i wasnt meanign liek foul liek somthigns up i ment foul liek shitty for you. but yes it is life and mak has a point do what you want. if your nto doign anythign wrogn then who cares. trust...............

Archived