1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i went out with a girl who wasn't my girlfriend last night.................

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, Jun 19, 2002.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

so i went out with a girl who wasn't my girlfriend last night.................

Discussion started by DETO - Jun 19, 2002

yup, yes i did. i went out with my ex. i asked my girlfriend 2 nights in a row if she wanted to go out and do something with me. she told me no, she was to tired, so okay fine. last night again she was too tired from work, a friend of hers calls her and asked if she wanted to go have dinner, she says yes. so i call up my ex who i do speak with on occasion and we go out cruise and get dinner. during dinner my girlfriend called me, i told her i was eating dinner with Amanda, and i would call her when i got home. after i dropped off Amanda i called her and she was shocked that i did that. well anyway tonight me and Amanda are gonna take her little sister to go see Scooby-Doo. is this cheating? but i had a good time last night, so i am not bothered, i thought i would feel like shit but i don't i had fun and i am looking foward to tonight.

DETO - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Jun 19, 2002

play on player

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Jun 19, 2002

man,how old are you?

this is what we call "DATING"

dating is a good thing...keeps you options open..dating..dating is good..not cheating,dating..

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Jun 19, 2002

ex-girlfriend's little sister + ex + scoobydoo = a crime

little sisters are cockblockers, brah.

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

DETO - Replied Jun 19, 2002

my ex's mom asked if we would take her little sister because she wanted to see it. thats another thing my ex's parents adore me, they trust me. and i like them. you all probably already know by my other threads how well me and my current girl's parents get along.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

depends on how old she is...:idea:

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

her little sis is 12.

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

its all good then...:eek:

9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Jun 19, 2002

[​IMG]

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Jun 19, 2002

(side note : tyler, i checked that artist's site and he's got some really great work!)

the point still stands : little girls are cockblockers. wouldn't you rather be doing the "freak nasty" than being a babysitter?

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD 12oz Member

imported_YEAHMANWORD - Replied Jun 19, 2002

yo deto i have to say all your little posts trying to make yourself sound pimp are fuckin gay.

yeah man.
    word.

imported_YEAHMANWORD - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Jun 19, 2002

deto....if i were in the situation, i would say that you cheated. this is my point of view....you are in a committed relationship and you went out with another girl and you are going out with her again. not only another girl, but an ex girlfriend. which makes it worst. why are you tuggin your girl along? if you dont want to be with her, then dont be with her. it seems like you want both. and i dont think that you will have both. just because your girlfriend was tired, doesnt mean that you should just go out with an ex girl. go out with the boys! you are in a relationship. i mean, if you guys were casual, then it would be all good. but it seems that you guys are in a relationship.

bottom line is: dont tug your girl around. she doesnt deserve that. do you really want to hurt her?

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  13. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i didn't do anything. if she does so be it. i can get girls very quickly. and yeahmanword, i am a pimp. :lol: :lol: :love: :king: :love2: :lol: :lol:

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Jun 19, 2002

well gosh....i think your girl should move on then.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i do go out with the boys when she dont wanna go out. put sometimes they get boring. i have always gotten along better with girls. when me and my girl first hooked up almost all my friends were girls. i was dating 6 different girlies at the same time, she being the 6th one, i left them all for her. i dont regret it but sometimes change is good, i think. girls make better friends than guys.