So i Went On a Date

ButtMunch

Hey heads, I came here a while ago n shit 'cause I had issues with this girl at my school and she was MAD fine and I was like "damn girl, you fine and she was all "naw, i don't date graffiti writers n shit."

Yeah, people were clownin n shit and I was like "Dood, these guys are writers like me." (but that's not the point cause I came for advice on girls, not on how to write graffiti 'cause only a toy would come asking for advice on graff, naw mean? I'm not great but I'm not a toy. Someone calls me a toy i'll make'em shit in a boot and make'em EAT IT!)

Ah yeah, i got distracted n shit. Yeah, so I finally got this chick to go out with me 'cause I'm friends with her friends and they helped me out n shit. I had like, mad paint on my hands from bombing the night before out in the woods and I didn't want this girl to klnow I'[m a writer cause she doesn't like graffiti heads n shit....like, mad prejudiced.

But yeah, it was cool, we had a good time. I wanna know, how long should i wait before I tell her i write? For those that don't know, i run with DSR and I write SAZE2 (has anyone here seen any of my shit? I rock mad steel all the time with my homies in DSR.) I wanna have sex with her but it finds out I'm graffin she might not be down n shit. Should i even tell her?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: So i Went On a Date

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

yahhHh do0d i'Ve se3n uR gRaffBomBs 0n alL teh trAyneS neAr mY hoWSe! saZe 2 whaT iS it???

word, you seen my shit up? SAZE2? yeah man, that's ill shit.

Yeah, i wanna go all the way with this chick but I gotta hide all my markers and black books. She said she thought I was a kook but shes gettin to know me better. I just feel bad about having to hide my graffin life n shit.

Hey, did any of you peep that new Mark Echo graffin game coming out? That shit looks mad tight! It'd be ill to have those cool as graffiti can holsters n shit.... hella helpful when you're bombing