So I was this <-----------> close to a 12ozer!

bodice_ripper

I know encountering a fellow 12ozer is no big deal if you share a country, or for that matter, a continent with most of them. But I live in Ireland for fuck sake.

And I didn't even notice Ms. I. Lunatic at the Drogheda Jam untill after the fact. Bollox.

It might never happen again. Unless I move to the US.

http://www.bostongardens.info/scotoct01/s0072.jpg'>

bugger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ I DONT KNOW IF IT HAS CHANGED. BUT A FEW YRS BACK CROSSING THE NY/CANADIAN BORDER ALL i NEED WAS TO STATE WHY I WAS VISITING AND HOW LONG MY STAY WAS. THINGS MAY HAVE CHANGED. SLAVE, YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE JOB, BUT THE PEOPLE SEEM REAL LEGIT, AND ARE WORKING WITH ME DURING MY TRAINING PROCESS., BESIDES IT IS A 2 MINUTE RIDE FROM MY CRIB.. THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE IS DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS ALL DAY, LOTS OF NASTY PEOPLE.

^ in short no....just proof of citizenship...ie birth certificate. passport will make it easier.

the long version from frommers:

All visitors to Canada must be able to provide proof of citizenship. A passport is the easiest and most convenient method of proving citizenship. If you don't have a passport, you'll need to carry an original of your birth certificate (photocopies can be refused) and a picture ID with your home address. Children traveling with parents will also need to have ID; a birth certificate is usually sufficient.

Permanent U.S. residents who aren't U.S. citizens must have their Alien Registration Cards (green cards). If you plan to drive into Canada, be sure to bring your car's registration papers and proof of insurance.

Citizens of most European countries and of former British colonies and certain other countries (Israel, Korea, and Japan, for instance) do not need visas but must carry passports. Entry visas are required for citizens of more than 130 countries. Entry visas must be applied for and received from the Canadian embassy in your home country. For more information on entry requirements to Canada, see the Citizenship and Immigration website visitors' services page at www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.html.

An important point: Any person under 18 traveling alone requires a letter from a parent or guardian granting him or her permission to travel to Canada. The letter must state the traveler's name and the duration of the trip. It's essential that teenagers carry proof of identity; otherwise, their letter is useless at the border.

Although it is rare, immigration officials may prevent the entry of visitors who appear to pose a health risk, those they doubt will be able to support themselves and their dependents in Canada, or those whose willingness and means to return to their home country is in doubt. Also, immigration officials can prevent the entry of foreign nationals who have a criminal record. This includes any convictions for driving while intoxicated.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I know encountering a fellow 12ozer is no big deal if you share a country, or for that matter, a continent with most of them. But I live in Ireland for fuck sake.

And I didn't even notice Ms. I. Lunatic at the Drogheda Jam untill after the fact. Bollox.

bugger

Its a small world. :cool:

drogheda has seen quite a few 12ozers by now...

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

bugger

haha, you met me though. heres a hint, stupid handlebar moustache and emo glasses.

send us an email. :P

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by <KEY3>

wow... it's a strange rush that you really cant explain to 'non-online' people.

Or even people who dont know the 'ounce.

So true... nobody understood why the hell I was so excited when I heard the Pooperz was coming to town. They got it as soon as we met him though.

and how can you really explain the funk that is PMB?

get this.... I bumped into an 'ouncer this morning on the way to work.

Really... some people were painting a big mural and I harassed them.