So I was playing basketball tonight

shape1369

Fuck getting your ears clapped. I'm used to getting hurt when playing something as physical as basketball,

and take shit on the reg. But I can't stand when someone will accidently clap your ear with their arm

some how. Not as in I'm upset at them or anything. Just that it happened. For the last hour I've had

an odd echo in my head.

One of the school EMT's was playing as well said to give it a night. I've never had the needing to pop my

ear feeling for this long.

I have some horrible proclivity for getting hurt in sports. I'm not even clumsy, I just get fucked up some how.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit i had a flight back to the states from south america about a month and a half ago....you know when your ears get plugged up from the descent??.....well that happened and they are still plugged up....i told my doc about it...he said to take nasonex....ive been taking that shit for a while now.......still not better..

I was flying back to school once while I had a sinus infection that I was getting over. I fell

asleep during the ascent. When I woke up, I couldnt feel the top left portion of my jaw.

Teeth and everything. It was way fucked up. After about a minute of freaking out in my

head while trying not to appear crazy, I figured out it was because of pressure that had

built up in those sinuses above my jaw due to the ascent and the infection.

It took me another five minutes to actually get my ear to pop. Within prolly ten seconds

all of the pressure was gone and my jaw was back to normal. I wasn't entirely convinced it

had actually happened for a couple minutes. Weirdest experience I've ever had flying.

Originally posted by shape1369@Mar 1 2006, 10:46 PM

I was flying back to school once while I had a sinus infection that I was getting over. I fell

asleep during the ascent. When I woke up, I couldnt feel the top left portion of my jaw.

Teeth and everything. It was way fucked up. After about a minute of freaking out in my

head while trying not to appear crazy, I figured out it was because of pressure that had

built up in those sinuses above my jaw due to the ascent and the infection.

It took me another five minutes to actually get my ear to pop. Within prolly ten seconds

all of the pressure was gone and my jaw was back to normal. I wasn't entirely convinced it

had actually happened for a couple minutes. Weirdest experience I've ever had flying.

yeah...thats basically what happened to me....i was sick and my sinuses were fucked up.....the descent plugged up my hearing.....my hearing is still officially fucked up a month and a half later...

I say get that shit rechecked son. I would be pretty pissed if my hearing stayed fucked up that long.

The disparity between the way my ears are hearing things is already annoying me. I found the whole

situation ironic, cus this morning as I was listening to music on my headphones I made a mental note

to not listen to my music as loud as I do. I can't imagine not being able to hear music as it is intended

to be heard. I think I'm just paranoid about going blind or deaf.

edit cus I like formatting

Originally posted by shape1369@Mar 2 2006, 03:03 AM

I say get that shit rechecked son. I would be pretty pissed if my hearing stayed fucked up that long.

The disparity between the way my ears are hearing things is already annoying me. I found the whole

situation ironic, cus this morning as I was listening to music on my headphones I made a mental note

to not listen to my music as loud as I do. I can't imagine not being able to hear music as it is intended

to be heard. I think I'm just paranoid about going blind or deaf.

edit cus I like formatting

You have really shitty luck, my friend.