SO I WAS ON THE BUS TODAY

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

and some fat chinese bitch with down syndrome and a bowl haircut came and sits right next to me...she has open sores all over her arm and shes drooling and laughing at herself

she takes out this tube and starts to lube her arms up and shit...disgusting....too make it worse the fat uncoordinated bitch gets her fat chubbyfuck arms which are covered in lube and other crap all over my shirt and pants...i told the bitch to watch it and then she grunted and i moved

so theres my bus story

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

and some fat chinese bitch with down syndrome and a bowl haircut came and sits right next to me...she has open sores all over her arm and shes drooling and laughing at herself

she takes out this tube and starts to lube her arms up and shit...disgusting....too make it worse the fat uncoordinated bitch gets her fat chubbyfuck arms which are covered in lube and other crap all over my shirt and pants...i told the bitch to watch it and then she grunted and i moved

so theres my bus story

IF SHE REALLY WAS .. IM REALLY NOT FEELING THAT

Something similiar happened to me a couple days ago. I was at the bus stop and this kid with down syndrome sat on the bench. it was a small bench, but 2 people could fit confortably on it. Then this other down syndrome came and was like,"Moov ova, mooov ova." So both of us scoot over and she sits down, but the kid next to me just kept scooting over and he was all against me and drooling and stuff and he kept looking at me and then looking down and looking at me again. Then he touched my leg, and then the bus came.

she may have looked chinese because down syndrome makes everyone look chinese. either way, she didnt mean to do it. where you sitting in the priority seatings for lderly and people with disablitities? whicha re in the front or by the doors in the back or front?

reason #14 to buy a car: other pssengers on public transportation.