So I was in a crashed a car today

DISTRACT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My old roomate crashed into a parked car on the dodgy reverse park tip. Left a note, caught dudes on the way out and told them about it. (They were just highschool kids) so there dad rolled up and said he'd call her with a quote.

Dude called her and met up the other day all apoligetic and shit. Turns out the damage is somewhere aroung 1 and half to two grand.

It wasn't didn't look like much damage, like I said, she was parking. But it apparenttly it was in some fucked up spot that can't be pannel beaten or some shit.

She's not insured.

Wackness.

Originally posted by Jackson@Nov 12 2005, 01:36 AM

Uninsured?

Messy.

What were you doing.

I have my third driving test on sunday. COME ON JACKSON FUCKING SORT IT OUT DOT COM.

The question is what was she doing. I'm not sure what was up with her insurance. I dont think she owns the car and also I dont think they can afford that shit anyway. Young and poor.

goodluck with the test homey.

even when you get caught on a hit and run, in my city anyway, they don't give two shits.

i was on the back of a motorcycle that got hit in a hit and run

they even caught the guy, and the insurance bitches ar etalking some shit about the guy want sto pay out of pocket.

well what the fuck happened to the criminal charges?

the police are not doing shit

a girl i work with was hit in a parking garage here at work

and the asshole, who is a student here in goddamn med school gave her a fake name! we assumed he must've done it before and gotten away with it, because he was so confident about it

but betsy is a smart cookie, she got records of everyone who swiped into the garage with thier key card at that time, went through ID photos. and picked the guy out.

she is attempting to actually get someone to do something about it and is having a way harder time than i ever thought she would

and this guy is gonna be a doctor

(she had gotten a bunch of faculty to sign a letter requesting that he be removed from the fucking program, but i don't think the med school is gonna do it! bullshit!!)

My friend let another friend drive her car, and the first thing she did was reverse it into this dudes brand new benz. The dude got out and flipped a shit, but then realized my friend was fucking hot with large breasticles and actually just told her "not to worry about it."

Seriously, what a fucking idiot. His shit was dented too.

Golf Clap ....

Good job there guy .... I say bite the bullet with your sister when you get the chance. hope nothing comes back about you being on the scene.

Actully the worst that happened to me along these lines was I had taken my aunts car that my mom was watching while my aunt was out of town. I had no licence and we went to some girls house at like 2am .... when we were leaving I waited way too long to make this left turn seeing another car comming .. it wound up being a cop ... he asked what we were doing, told him seeing a girl. he let us go and I didnt give it another thought. Till my aunt gets a call from the police asking why her car was in that area at that time that night, I guess a house was broken into and they got the plate number as I drove off. So I felt all slick till my aunt called my mom to ask about the call from the cops, Busted !!!!! Fuck even if you think you get away with it, it may come back and bite you in the ass when you lest expect it to.

Yeh it was wet as and she has a a hatch bach with FWD I normally dive a RWD and didnt think there was a difference. It just understeered like a bitch. I hit some old volvo with this huge rubber bumper. The bumper of the volvo was only dented a bit.

I was going about 60 in the corner hit at about 15kms

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 12 2005, 02:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 12 2005, 02:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>"So I was in a crashed a car today"

Sounds like you might have a concussion.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-DISTRACT@Nov 12 2005, 02:35 AM

I didnt really hit my head that hard. lukily the airbag didnt come up. First thing I did when I got home was make this thread

DISTRACT---> "So I was in a crashed a car today"

Then maybe it's the wet? :haha:

Guest KING BLING

NEVER REFER TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER AS YOUR "RENTS" LIKE THIS IS AN EPISODE LAGUNA BEACH OR SOME OTHER SHIT MY GIRLFRIEND WATCHES. CALL A FRIEND AND HAVE IT STOLEN, HAVE THEM RUN IT OFF A CLIFF AND PAY THEM $200. NOW STFU I'M DRINKING SCOTCH...