Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so I was hit by a car today..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by siloette, May 3, 2002.

1. siloette

siloette Member

So Im on crutches now..Im not complaining here..It boggles my mind more that anything..I ride my bike everyday on my lunch break..we always joke about the fact that when you are on a bike or on foot you are invisible..

People have gotten out of control..
    No one looks where they are going..A week ago at that same corner a little boy was hit and the driver left the scene..
    I was on my way back to work and a woman pulled out of a parking lot with out paying attention..She never stopped on her way to turn out onto the street..I tried to stop and on impulse my feet hit the ground to drag to a halt..but she hit me right in the leg...pushing my bike out from under me ..causing me to slide up onto her hood..
    I freaked out ..and as I collected my self to go around to talk to her....still in shock..the bitch took off..
    I couldnt believe it..
    People just kept going..I had to stop if I would have swerved out of the way I would have hit oncoming traffic..

does anyone else feel me on this..have roads completely taken over? How do we feel about these metal bubbles we all get around in..are we happy we can get around with ease..or do you think its out of control?

or has anyone else experienced hit and run?

2. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

you shoulda whipped out your rocket launcher and blew the bitches car up....then raped her wounded body while shes helpless

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I think that's such bullshit. Not your story, well, yeah, your story, but not your veracity. I'm sorry you're 4 legged :(. I mean, it's bullshit that pepole are so totally self absorbed.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm sorry, I didn't really adress your question. I think, however, that I still pointed out what I consider the root of the problem. Self-asorbtion. Cars are merely another form of insulation.

5. stratodab

stratodab Junior Member

geeze! i hope you're doing alright and your recovery is speedy

drivers can suck. no doubt about that.

a friend in Florida told me that he knew a bike messenger who was clipped/run off the road and went down hard. the champ got up, chased the car for well over a mile before catching it pinned at a stoplight. the story goes that he proceed to jump on the hood (ragged and blood streaked, of course) and smash his bike through the windshield. i always thought that was some badass revenge.

be careful on the road kids

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

sorryto hear that silo, i hope you get better soon.
    get the plates and report that bitch.

7. Southern kid

Southern kid Elite Member

dam! that sucks! get well wishes. that blows. people are so shitty these days.

8. Comp

Comp Senior Member

once i was driving and some guy pulled up behind me in a hilarious car and he had a hilarious haircut so i started laughing. (he looked like one of the kottonmouth kings) so he got out and started running up to my car, the light turned green and i drove away. then he caught up and flipped me off, then he threw a fucking pepsi bottle at me and hit my car and it exploded, then he made a motion that he was going to shoot me and tried to run me off the road. since then i never make eye contact with other drivers.

9. Wilt

Wilt Guest

hmmm talk about getting pinched in the nuts once and never wanting to get head again...silo that bitch will get what's coming to her...karma never lets anyone down...

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

well at least it probably messed her car up or something
    i unno?

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

well, just be thankfull it was a soccer mom and not a taxi driver or else you'd REALLY be fucked up.

12. dai

dai Senior Member

my boy got hit by an expedition last week. had a concussion (sp?), broken wrist, scraped up face, hips, and arms, bruised kidney, and some other shit. his earring got ripped out too. that shit is crazy.

13. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

:mad: :mad: :mad:

GRRRRRRRR.....

THE LAW is glad you are "o.k.", but extremely pissed off at the situation, been hit by a couple as well. feel better.

14. platapie

platapie Guest

you should sue and get some scrilla.

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

siloette......

you aint shit.