Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i tried to kill my dad today.........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -sudz-, May 19, 2002.

1. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

yep, with a battery powered screw driver... then he tried to hit me but i used my ninja like abilities to move from his reach. that was before i said he ruined my fucking day and that he was a fucking asshole.

2. platapie

platapie Guest

i woke up at 3 and then found fireworks in my closet.......

3. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

i like fireworks. can i have some?

4. Eski

Eski Guest

i can make you some

5. platapie

platapie Guest

with a day liek yours is going...........yes.

plats has love for the 12oz familia

6. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

thanks mang, sudz also has the love for the 12oz family.

7. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

on an unrelated topic: here's some of the patches i made the other day.

grrrrrrrrrr stupid img button. here are the PATCHES

8. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Sudz---I bet your school classmates vote you "Boy most likely to wind up committed to the County Psychiatric Hospital." Get some help, fella, before you wind up looking at life plus twenty-five in the Young Offenders Unit. Your Dad sounds like he has a few problems as well. I'd bet dollars to dimes that you are experiencing major depression. Talk to your Mom. A trip through an adolescent psychiatric unit is a lot better than a capital murder beef. And if worse comes to worst, maybe you can get away from your Dad for awhile, before you go off and try to kill him for real.

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

10. 455

455 Guest

Fuckin' A.

11. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

the other day my mom said she was ashamed of me.:D it makes me proud in an odd sence

12. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Sudz--All kinds of people post all kinds of bullshit on this internet, man, but your shit has the ring of truth. I'm not kidding, I think you might be depressed. Not everybody is as big an asshole as you say your Dad is. See if you can get some help. Look at it this way, most depressed teenagers will take every fucked up street drug on earth. You get a vacation from your Dad, a bunch of other kids your age to talk to, and some good drugs, guaranteed pharmaceutical pure. And no "life in prison for premeditated murder." Can't beat that deal.

13. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

except for how i am straightedge.

14. rip

rip Elite Member

fucc it bro just dont fail next time an if u under 18 then il see u in chino juvie camp soon if u live in south kali.

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

ehh, kabar, i think sudz was joking about this whole thing.