...so i think i fucked up, with the perfect girl

DETO

...so me and his girl who i have been friends with for a long time now, and i have been wanting to get with, for a long time, but we never did because we were both in long, serious relationships until a few months ago....anyway back to the subject, we were always together, and eventually we began to hook up, and i loved it, but we were talking and i let her know how i felt about her and i wanted more, and she said she didn't think she was ready for another relationship, but she loved being with me, and she really really likes me, but now she has been avoiding me, we havent seen each other or really talked in about a week. Should i just let it be, or try and change her mind, or try and go back to what we had, a great friendship, with some bennefits. :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've "dated" a couple of friends and ended up messing up the friendship. I did the whole avoiding act, but after giviing it some time we became friends again like it never happened. Now it's all good with everyone. I say give her time to get over that awkward stage and if you guys really were true friends it'll pass. Don't smother her or hound her or she'll resent you. Let her come to you when she's ready, but once she's over it, take it from there.

Archived