so i saw a kid get hit by a car today.

wiseguy

no shit, he was like nine years old. some dude plowed into him at a zebra crossing, he was with his dad. his dad was hysterical the kid was in shock. they asked everyone who had seen something to wait to tell the police and ambulance officers what happened. i thought that the driver was about speed off, if he did i would have hucked my skateboard at his car. i waited around till the ambulance got there told them what i saw, then they drove off. it was just fucked up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wiseguy

a zebra crossing

hahahah its so good to hear this. isnt it also sometimes called a zipper?

my mom saw a guy get shot down the street from our house yesterday. she came home all amped and told us all to be carefull all the time.

There's something really shocking

...about seeing somebody get creamed right in front of your eyes. I've seen several motorcycle wrecks that happened right square in front of me, where the rider was either killed or majorly maimed.

I used to work at a tool & equipment rental company, doing welding repairs to bulldozers and shit. One of the things we rented out a lot was a gasoline-powered post-hole digger that used a big "auger" (like a screw) to dig the hole. The gasoline engine turned a transmission, which in turn powered a covered cable, which powered another transmission (that had handholds) and the auger attached to that.

Anyway, one of our service mechanics who was working the "front" (where they turned in dirty equipment) was power-washing this auger, and he picked it up while it was running and goosed the gas lever. Some how or another the auger caught his trousers and his nut sack and tore his scrotum wide open. It was horrible, he was screaming like a motherfucker. Didn't get his dick, though. Lucky boy--he lost one nut, but they saved the other one.

Wierdly enough, we had another guy who worked for the same company, who got shot in the nuts in Vietnam. He went to visit the auger guy in the hospital, and talked to him about how it will be better soon and he can still fuck, etc.

From that day on, I stay the hell AWAY from rotating machinery.

i saw some kid get hit by a school bus in middle school, he was running between 2 of them and they started drving. didnt hurt him bad but his parents sued the fuck out of the school system. got like 100grand or some shit.

i saw a motorcycle wreck about a month ago where im almost positive the guy died. he was going between 70-80 and tried to take an off ramp, smacked the curb, came off the bike and he hit one of those arrow signs. i was going the opposite direction and saw the whole thing and turned around to go make sure someone called 911. i pulled up close to where it happened and kicked my KC lights on so they could see if he was ok, there was already like 5 people who had stopped. he was wearing shorts, a wife beater and no fucking helmet. one of the guys that stopped was an RN and was helping the guy, he was covered in blood. the only white part was his eyes, he had a huge gash on his scalp and you could see his skull and his stomach was slit open to the point you could see his intestins, his leg was in a C shape so it was broke a couple times. ahhh god, the worst thing ive ever seen. i stuck around till the medaflite thing got there, i wanted to leave but they wanted me to stay so they could see what was going on.

my friend saw this garbage man get eaten by the garbage truck in front of his house when he was like 8......it tore his arm off....blood everywhere.

i remember one time i was at my aunts hospitole back when she used to work in ER...and like we were about to leave when this motor bike accident showed up....the dude skinned half his face off...so it looked like a screaming red skull......sooo crazy...never left my head.

my friend saw a lady trying to cross the street in the city, and she got hit by a car. it flipped her up and over and she landed on the curb, and lay there screaming.

on the motorcycle note, i saw a video yesterday of a guy on a Turbo Hayabusa going over 220mph...imagine what that would do if you wrecked.

I got hit by a car once, was in the hospital for 2 months...one of them was in a bed, the other was in a wheel chair, they actually told me i might not be able to walk again at one point...you have no idea how that feels...after lots of physical thearapy i was able to walk and shit...i still have random back pains sometimes that get so bad i have to lay down and just take it.