Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i saw a kid get hit by a car today.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wiseguy, Sep 19, 2003.

1. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

no shit, he was like nine years old. some dude plowed into him at a zebra crossing, he was with his dad. his dad was hysterical the kid was in shock. they asked everyone who had seen something to wait to tell the police and ambulance officers what happened. i thought that the driver was about speed off, if he did i would have hucked my skateboard at his car. i waited around till the ambulance got there told them what i saw, then they drove off. it was just fucked up.

2. Telo

Telo Elite Member

3. caL

caL Senior Member

wha?

well yea i would be pretty stuned too.
    if i was the dad i would do something horrible to the guy driving..

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I've seen countless friends get hit by cars. Seems to be a regular occurance up here....

But each time it's even funnier than the last....

5. king kong

king kong Banned

about a month ago i saw a guy collapse on the median of the street
    i made a 911 call sounding all dramatic and stuff

6. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

7. king kong

king kong Banned

i think he means the crossing lines, white line to white line to white line to the other side...

8. kemekill

kemekill Member

The crosswalk, c'mon can't you guys figure anything out?

9. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

fuckin seriously

black pavement-white paint

similiar to which horse like animal:crazy:

10. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

no.

11. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

http://sharifi.org/album_images/12.jpg'>
    ... like that :spin:

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

13. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

d00d..getting hit by a moving vehicle is no joke..

at least the driver didnt speed off, like the guy that hit me when i was crossing in the crosswalk a few years ago...

there's so many people that shouldnt be allowed behind a steering wheel..it's sad.

14. $360

$360 Elite Member

hahahah its so good to hear this. isnt it also sometimes called a zipper?

my mom saw a guy get shot down the street from our house yesterday. she came home all amped and told us all to be carefull all the time.

15. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

There's something really shocking

...about seeing somebody get creamed right in front of your eyes. I've seen several motorcycle wrecks that happened right square in front of me, where the rider was either killed or majorly maimed.

I used to work at a tool & equipment rental company, doing welding repairs to bulldozers and shit. One of the things we rented out a lot was a gasoline-powered post-hole digger that used a big "auger" (like a screw) to dig the hole. The gasoline engine turned a transmission, which in turn powered a covered cable, which powered another transmission (that had handholds) and the auger attached to that.

Anyway, one of our service mechanics who was working the "front" (where they turned in dirty equipment) was power-washing this auger, and he picked it up while it was running and goosed the gas lever. Some how or another the auger caught his trousers and his nut sack and tore his scrotum wide open. It was horrible, he was screaming like a motherfucker. Didn't get his dick, though. Lucky boy--he lost one nut, but they saved the other one.

Wierdly enough, we had another guy who worked for the same company, who got shot in the nuts in Vietnam. He went to visit the auger guy in the hospital, and talked to him about how it will be better soon and he can still fuck, etc.

From that day on, I stay the hell AWAY from rotating machinery.