so i opened an old box at my parents...

AORAone

and found the super nintendo.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/capcom_001.jpg'>

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/decf329d.jpg'>

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/2905b910.jpg'>

always did want to beat that last guy without taking damage. ha. i never could do it. i guess this shit keeps getting easier. i havent played a video game since i moved into my own place. 6-7 months ago. i must just be a natural;)

anywho, i know some of you people got the old school systems layin around. lets see what you got.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/games.jpg'>

among others here are a few ive found from my old collection.

the legend of zelda: a link to the past

super mario world

final fantasy 3

super street fighter 2

nba showdown

super mario kart

zombies ate my neighbors

ultimate mortal kombat 3

barkley: shut up and jam

megaman x2

killer instinct

pocky and rocky 2

and donkey kong country 2: diddy kongs quest

i'll probably find more when i go there next.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha fuck yeah.

im not into computer games much at all xcept the old favourites.like wonder boy, gouls and ghosts,

the only thing that i owned was a super nintento and the spun out thing

i set myn back up like 2 weeks ago.....mario here i come!!

your games look totaly differnt to myn.

I have an old sega megadrive lieing around ... me and a friend are planning to dress up like ninja's and play shinobi on it all day ... then as I mentioned in the Knightbats thread... we're going to go harrass an innocent civillian on their way home from work ..

Shinobi is the realness ...I loved that game growing up

*edit type-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh

i used to hang out at the arcade and watch the guys play street fighter and mortal kombat; then some girl rolled in and beat their asses - some tiny asian chick too...she was chun li and kitana...one of those characters...i sucked at playing those games, so i just watched.

good find fantom

super dope. I wish my parents bought me one of those things when i was that age - i would've been a much more functional member of society.

Anyway, my friend got all those games and more and all mega drive games too and a whole bunch of other stuff on his mobile phone. bastard.

haha, i once went to a tournement for marvel vs snk, and some girl owned EVERYONE, it was funny as hell. i pretty much have all the old systems, and they all work, for the most part i ket them all in good condition, i literally have hundreds of games. i just have to find the box there in.

golden ax?

FUCK YEAH. not only was it badass, but so was the music. haha, i still remember the noise it makes when you hit some one 4 times. such a funny ass noise. i was the dwarf most of the time to, he was just amusing, so i picked him.

i need to find my old zelda games for the nes....those are the best games ever.

Man, i loved super nintendo with a passion.. I remember when i was like 8, i was the first one on the block to get it.. The night i brought it home i wasnt allowed to hook it up. I had to wait till the morning..

Boy that was a rough night of sleep..

Archived