So... I met KATE MOSS today...

Jackson

She came into the off license where I work and bought a bottle of Pimms, 20 Marlboro lights, some lemonade and some chewing gum, she was with a friend who I am pretty sure was famous too.

http://lilichun.myrice.com/gallery/celebrity/7/800KateMoss02.jpg'>

Pretty cool huh? She was as hot in real life.

As soon as she left I had to go and have a cigarette to steady myself, for the rest of the day I kept saying to myself and the odd customer

"I can't believe how fucking hot she is, it's amazing, kate moss, well I never..." etc.

So yea...

http://outsource-www.zork.nu/jason.simplenet.com/Kate_Moss/kate0014.jpg'>

http://outsource-www.zork.nu/jason.simplenet.com/Kate_Moss/kate0062.jpg'>

Feel free to quote this: You lucky bastard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

did you even talk to her pussy?

cause technically, you didn't meat her unless you introduced yourself

if she just took the money you used to pay for her, you didn't meat kate moss, you just got served

sounds like you sold her some stuff. Your story mentions squat about actually meeting her.

Did you introduce yourself? Offer to clean the crumbs off your face so she could sit? Write your number on to he receipt? Ask her what makes her smile? Are you going to see her again?

Originally posted by heavyLox

sounds like you sold her some stuff. Your story mentions squat about actually meeting her.

Did you introduce yourself? Offer to clean the crumbs off your face so she could sit? Write your number on to he receipt? Ask her what makes her smile? Are you going to see her again?

hey azzhole

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

did you even talk to her you pussy?

cause technically, you didn't meet her unless you introduced yourself

if you just took the money she used to pay for her things, you didn't meet kate moss, you just served her

Actually, my turbo-jealous friends, I did speak to her, but I didn't introduce myself because the store was quite busy, so there was no time for banter.

What happened was, her friend had already put some chewing gum on the counter, then Kate got some more from the rack and I said "You are having chewing gum as well?!" and she said "yea!" and i made an expression like :eek: and she smiled, so there.