SO I MEET DMX TONIGHT

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I kind of expected barking and thirty thugs rolling in, But it turned out the man often goes to alot of bars outside of nyc, to avoid the hustle. Has a ritzy mansion somewhere in a nicer part of westchester, and likes to live the laid back life.. All I am going to say is he made me respect him with two minutes of his time. just gave us a pound and left. walked around even introducing himself as "x" to older couples. Never a fan of the music, but like the fact that he remains on thew everyday.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

I love westchester,ny. the f-ing melting pot of the world.

s-what im saying!

#1 AIDS rate in NY too man.

Thanks yonkers.

Thats rad though man, I was listening to DMX all day today and watched his Diary thing on MTV2.

Weird.

http://www.icemagazine.com/stories/197/images/dmx.jpg'>

"Grrr...! That's my man's and them! See, who I be, is who I was, cuz who I was, is who I be... that's my word... that's my word! Cuz who I am, is who I be, and who I be, is who I was... that's... my man's and them... That's my word!"

Am I the only one who doesn't understand DMX when he tries to be deep?

Originally posted by -J.Handsome-

i like some of his music, but i don't care muc for his movies. they are all the same, they even have all the same actors in 'em.

Naw dog, he got a new movie coming out called "When Hell Freezes Over" featuring DMX, Jet Li, Anthony Anderson, Drag-On, and Tom Arnold. Unlike his other 3 movies, it's gonna be about drug deals, police investigations, and guns! It's gonna be dope!

Originally posted by SwiKoNeS

yea never a fan of his music, but just from sum of that spoken word, poety, talking ta god type a shit he does always made me belive he was a down ta earth kat... what bar in westchester u see him at?

hit me on email and I would be happy to say.

apparently he has been donating rare fish to my friends work at a group home. His music doesnt make much sense to me, but I got to respect that it is real emotionally based. <

Originally posted by JesusMachine

i heard that 'x' goes on crack binges in philly and currently resides in a baltimore suburb.

TELEMUNDO!

i KNOW X ALONG WITH MARIAH CAREY AND A FEW OTHERS ALL HAVE AT LEAST ONE OF THEIR HOUSES IN A RITZY PART OF WESTCHESTER COUNTY. aS FAR AS TO CRACK BINGES GO, i HAVE HEARD IT FOR YEARS. hIS FEW BOYS HE SHOWED UP TO THE BAR WITH, DEFIENTLY SEEMED TO BE COKED OUT OF THEIR DOMES. EITHERWAY HE SEEMED LIKE A PRETTY GENIUNE DUDE.

X is a product of yonkers, the most fucked up city in ny. 2/3s of its residents live crammed into 1/3 of its space, segregated to the west/south side. The yonkers public schools have been taken over at various times through out the last 2 decades by the federal goverment on segregation charges, stemming from lack of low income/ fair housing, suits brough against the city. the City resisted to the point the Supreme court had to levy fines against yonkers, which in turn nearly bankrupting itself (any city willing to go bankrupt to pay fines instead of improoving th e quality of life for its minority citizens is redick-u-lus) before it transparently caved, with few real intentions of imporovement. The saga continues.

School street, is Not a game& and will give any hood a run for its thug money.

all that being said I have a lot of love for YO